Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how exactly do i massage my breasts?

how exactly do i massage my breasts?
December 29 2008 at 11:42 AM ri****a (Login rishita)
can u suggest any particular method or direction to massage mt breasts?i m using baby oil vith aloe vera and vitamin e.

Respond to this message
Author Reply
wendyg
(no login)
Re: how exactly do i massage my breasts?
January 15 2009, 4:31 PM

Hello,thought I'd reply seens no one else has,you need to massage in a clock wise circular motion,I usually count 200.

ri****a
(no login)
do i use oil or somemthing?
January 23 2009, 9:49 AM

so do i massage both my breasts in circular motion or the right breast in circular motion and the left in anti circular motion?do i need to use any oil or something?actually i have started using oil with aloe vera and vitamin e as suggested to me here.do i continue with it?

Rit
(no login)
how to message to enhance my breast size
February 22 2009, 6:07 AM

Hi, I am 24 yrs and I just want to know how to increase my breast size. Please suggest me a very useful method that will really work out.

CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
Re: how exactly do i massage my breasts?
February 26 2009, 8:08 AM

Rit,

I am sorry to break the news to you, but not everything will work for the same person. You need to just try different things for 3 months and if they are working then great, don't stop! But you just need to do your research and this site has a bunch! Including a search forum function, massage tips, and many other things. Please check out the personal programs and pictures to find out what you would like. Then try that program if it looks like something you would like to try. Also, check out the food and recipe section. All I can really tell you is that you are gonna have to do your research just like everyone else has done in the past and is still currently doing. Hope this information has been beneficial to youSmile

Ali
(no login)
Do I massage my breasts in circular motions starting from the nipple going out?
July 2 2009, 6:13 AM

Do I massage my breasts in circular motions from the tit out, or do I just go around the outside? And also I've been using cocoa butter lotion and/or sesamea oil, should I continue with these or use something different? How much will this effect the size of my breasts after a month of this twice a day?

Thanks,
Ali

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon