Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any dramatic results from a certain massage?

Any dramatic results from a certain massage?
January 17 2009 at 2:54 AM Ms Nana (Login Ms_Nana)
Hi! I'm pretty new to site and I just found it interesting because I really want to grow out my 34As. Has there been a type of massage that has given any of you guys dramatic results? And is the massage more effective with the use of oils or creams such as progesterone cream?

Respond to this message
Author Reply
ali
(no login)
me too
July 2 2009, 6:14 AM

I have the same problem... Help PLEASE!

tattoolady
(Login nikkapotamus)
Re: Any dramatic results from a certain massage?
July 25 2009, 5:55 PM

i googled natural breast enhancement a lot before i found this website... i can't remember what it typed into search exactly... but i came across an article that said "gain 1 cup in 30 days!"
and i got curious.

all it said was do to 100 inward rotations around each boob every day for thirty days - take your hands (with lotion on the fingertips) and make circling motions with a good amount of pressure (right breast clockwise, left counter-clockwise) avoiding the nipples.

i gotta say, i got a lot of swelling that month. it was a good month for me. in fact i recently started doing that method again. its very simple. i also use lotion with herbs in it, and i do take herbs.

hope it helps

fara
(no login)
confused with the massage direction
August 8 2009, 11:12 AM

hi tattoolady thanks for the advice. i would like to try it but am confused with the massage direction. when you mention clockwise and anti-clockwise, is it from the view of our head or the view in the mirror? apologies for the confusion, i tried massaging before (while on herbs) but discontinued it so i would like to start again but want to do it right. thanks in advance!!

mysteryrose
(no login)
Re: Any dramatic results from a certain massage?
November 26 2009, 9:24 PM

I've read the same technique she mentioned -what it means is that you massage down the centre of your chest and up round the sides -so your right hand should move anti-clockwise from your point of view and left clockwise -if that makes sense? (I am always confused when it comes to clockwise/anti closkwise directions mysef lol)

SpaGal
(Login SpaGal)
Curious...
November 30 2009, 8:12 PM

I go to a place called AuraSpa that is located in New York City, and so far I have never investigated the capability of certain massages to increase bust size. Has anyone ever asked their therapist about this sort of thing...?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon