Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth through massaging = lactation?

Growth through massaging = lactation?
July 30 2008 at 6:31 PM Aprl (Login aprl)
Okay, so is the ONLY reason anyone sees growth by doing massages because their breasts are filling with milk??? Or do certain massages actually increase fat cells?

Respond to this message
Author Reply
Cutie Pie
(Login cutie.pie)
Re: Growth through massaging = lactation?
July 31 2008, 8:24 AM

I think you've got it completely wrong. As far as I know it's only the Grow Yours massages that work the way that you describe. Other massages are not using thisa idea at all or nything like it.

Aprl
(Login aprl)
August 22 2008, 12:03 AM

Well, I've had growth but no lactation. I think that's a good sign you were right. :-)

Tweeny
(no login)
August 31 2008, 10:49 PM

Temporary swelling is not growth.

CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
September 5 2008, 5:42 AM

What massage were you all doing? I have been doing all different ones and wouldn't mind adding more techniques to them.

Cam
(Login camryn319)
October 1 2008, 6:18 PM

Massage can stimulate your milk glands, or lobes, and can increase breast size. This doesn't mean you are necessarily lactating. Nipple stimulation on a repeated schedule and massage can lead to lactation however. It's all about how far you want to carry it.

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
October 2 2008, 7:11 AM

Most breast massage techniques are not intended to cause lactation.

noodlesny
(Login noodlesny)
March 7 2009, 3:27 AM

So if you dont want to initiate milk, what can you avoid doing? Its been about a yr and a half since I stopped nursing, but I still get a little discharge with a lot of stimulation or when theyre really cold lol
I noticed after 3 days of massage Im feeling fuller (nothing visual, just the feeling) and Ive been feeling the nursing feeling randomly throughout the day, like my milk is about to let down.
My period is due in 2 days, so Im sure thats triggering things, but Im a little worried bc I dont want to increase milk supply and not get true growth. I was planning on taking fenugreek and saw palmetto when my cycle starts but I just read that fg is a galacto... so that scared me too...
Any suggestions?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon