Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Laisegirl's journey

hey shyboobs....thanks for the luck.....when will you start back on the PM and GR? Didn't i read that you were already into a C bra?

I just ordered some l-tyrosine and kelp as advised for weight maintenance and also MSM, Fo-ti and cayenne cuz i ran out. Either next wk or the wk after I will order the GABA. I can't get the goats rue on the site i normallyorder from and it's expensive on most of the sites i see it on so i have to wait on it. I know it seesm to really help with NBE but being on unemployment REALLY limits my fund.....it's so bad that only my grandaughter will be getting gifts from me this yr. Dman this sucks! Ok back on the subject. My plan is to take all of the above and this new drink i have been turned onto, and put off the NBE until the end of dec, after my period starts OR even wait until after the first of the yr (since Wahaika suggests to wait until atleast then) and i have waited this long so far, another month can't hurt. This will also give all of the above to really kick in and MAYBE this will lead to success. I wil NOT take the SP again....I will prob take FG, EPO, maybe fennel. I will try the nettle root and pumpkin seed oil and hope I don't get the UTI issues again.

My NY resolution is to get in shape, eat healthy and attempt NBE again. I know the first two are up to me to get done.... I just have to be tough with myself and NOT give in to my old habits. And i know the bigger boob are possible cuz i proved it last yr. I just have to find the right combo that doesn't cause weight gain. Hopefuly the first wo resolutions will deal with that.

Ok NEW BODY HERE I COME!!!!!

Laisegirl

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Laisegirl's journey - by laisegirl - 24-10-2009, 10:15 PM
RE: Laisegirl's journey - by laisegirl - 26-10-2009, 03:29 AM
RE: Laisegirl's journey - by T-belle - 26-10-2009, 05:58 PM
RE: Laisegirl's journey - by ellet - 26-10-2009, 09:21 AM
RE: Laisegirl's journey - by laisegirl - 20-11-2009, 01:52 AM
RE: Laisegirl's journey - by laisegirl - 20-11-2009, 01:57 AM
RE: Laisegirl's journey - by ShyBoobs - 20-11-2009, 07:44 AM
RE: Laisegirl's journey - by laisegirl - 23-11-2009, 04:34 PM