Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Girls Love Curves Clinical Trial 2010

Hello Ladies ,

I know a lot of you may have heard of GLC or not, it is a brand new body transformation system and has been out on the market for going on two months. I have had great results of my own and am rapidly building my clientele, but I know a lot of people want to know the facts, and I don't have many testimonials because it is basically brand new on the market and my customers have not been on it long enough to report their results (as I require that it is used for at least three months before I will post their testimonials). So I have decided to conduct a study, clinical trial for 2010. I want to give people the chance to try a truly innovative system. Here are the details.

We are conducting a clinical trial to test the effectiveness of Girls Love Curves -VS- Regular Gelatinized Maca (a single herb used in body enhancement). We are looking for 6 female participants between the ages of 18-40 years of age; any and all ethnicities are welcomed.

What you will receive:

You will be given a month supply of Mystery Pills (GLC or MACA) for FREE, a month at a time for a total of three consecutive months. ( you will not be told which you are getting, we will know but you will not and please do not open the caps, we want to maintain honesty and fairness) we will not give out a full three months supply at once because we want to ensure your full participation.

You must agree to the following:

We would like to know your beginning weight and measurements ( you must submit beginning photos ( one full front, full back, and side profile))NON_NUDE PLEASE
You must keep an up to date log on our forum, under the tab (2010 Clinical Trial Study), we would like you to set up your monthly journal. There you can post pics, track your diet and exercise routines.
You must agree not to take any other supplements while you are on the Girls Love Curves Program.
You must document your new measurements on a monthly basis.
Breast - measure around at nips.

Waist - measure around at navel

Butt - measure at the largest part of your butt

Thighs - measure around your upper thighs, where your butt meets your thighs.

Weight - In pounds, please.

You must post new pics in same underwear (if possible) month to month, clearly showing the areas of change.
YOU MUST BE HONEST, completely.
We would like for anyone who is interested in participating to email: sirensofhollywood@gmail.com , the following information:

1. Name and mailing address

2. Age and date of birth

3. Beginning measurements and weight

4. Goal measurements and goal weight

5. Have you ever used any other body enhancing supplements? If so, which ones? Did they meet your expectations?

6. Send before photos - Full frontal, full back, and side profile (please be clothed, NON-NUDE)

7. Date you would like to begin the program.

The study will officially begin January 1st 2010.

Those selected will be notified and sent paperwork to be signed and returned. YOU MAY BE ASKED TO PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES to have the items sent to you monthly. regular postal USPS charges only.

Thank You for reading,

Kimberly James, CEO

www.sirensofhollywood.com

Please join our forum http://girlslovecurves.lefora.com/forum/

(29-11-2009, 05:13 PM)CelebrityChic Wrote:  Hello Ladies ,

I know a lot of you may have heard of GLC or not, it is a brand new body transformation system and has been out on the market for going on two months. I have had great results of my own and am rapidly building my clientele, but I know a lot of people want to know the facts, and I don't have many testimonials because it is basically brand new on the market and my customers have not been on it long enough to report their results (as I require that it is used for at least three months before I will post their testimonials). So I have decided to conduct a study, clinical trial for 2010. I want to give people the chance to try a truly innovative system. Here are the details.

We are conducting a clinical trial to test the effectiveness of Girls Love Curves -VS- Regular Gelatinized Maca (a single herb used in body enhancement). We are looking for 6 female participants between the ages of 18-40 years of age; any and all ethnicities are welcomed.

What you will receive:

You will be given a month supply of Mystery Pills (GLC or MACA) for FREE, a month at a time for a total of three consecutive months. ( you will not be told which you are getting, we will know but you will not and please do not open the caps, we want to maintain honesty and fairness) we will not give out a full three months supply at once because we want to ensure your full participation.

We would like to know your beginning weight and measurements ( you must submit beginning photos ( one full front, full back, and side profile))NON_NUDE PLEASE
You must keep an up to date log on our forum, under the tab (2010 Clinical Trial Study), we would like you to set up your monthly journal. There you can post pics, track your diet and exercise routines.
You must agree not to take any other supplements while you are on the Girls Love Curves Program.

You must post new pics in same underwear (if possible) month to month, clearly showing the areas of change.
We would like for anyone who is interested in participating to email: sirensofhollywood@gmail.com , the following information:

2. Age and date of birth

5. Have you ever used any other body enhancing supplements? If so, which ones? Did they meet your expectations?

6. Send before photos - Full frontal, full back, and side profile (please be clothed, NON-NUDE)

Those selected will be notified and sent paperwork to be signed and returned. YOU MAY BE ASKED TO PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES to have the items sent to you monthly. regular postal USPS charges only.

Thank You for reading,

Kimberly James, CEO

I have read above information it's really nice and I also agree with above post and I will try to search these link then I will download like information.Thanks for sharing link with me.I like these type of link so I hope you have to post more link with me.

that sounds really good, does it affect anyone taking BE?

I actually bought girls love curves and had some issues with them! First of all they were late sending it to me, took them 3weeks to send it to me and I live in Canada which isnt that far from US. I tried contacting them about the issue but was ignored for 2 weeks till I complained that I want my money back! On top of that they didnt have capsules, they just gave me the powder which was so gross! After taking it about 2weeks I had really bad cramps on my lower abbs/cervix area! I started bleeding a really dark period like subtance but it wasnt my period for 3 and a half weeks! I ended up going to the hospital because the cramps were so bad and the blood would stop coming! After getting checked out at the hospital, the docter asked me if Im taking any pills or hormonal products I said " Girls love Curves"! She told me to stop taking them that its harming my body! I tried contacting back Kim from girls love curve AKA "SIRENSOFHOLLYWOOD.COM" explaining what happened a couple times, wanting my money back but she hasnt replied back and its been over 6months! Not only am I disappointed with them I want other girls to know what happened to me!

(29-11-2009, 05:13 PM)CelebrityChic Wrote:  Hello Ladies ,

whats up girl i have read what you said about the pills and i would like to try them my self i was wondering if i could be a part of the study if you would like pics to c if i qualify i will send

What you will receive:

2. Age and date of birth

Thank You for reading,

Kimberly James, CEO

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon