Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

About Maintenance Doses

Question 

At least for a while, I want to take a break with NBE. It's not easy taking 5 billion pills a day... Plus, with lots of new bills and payments to make, I can't even really afford it.

What's the best way to do maintenance doses??????? like a full days worth once a week, or a few pills every day?????

Well from what I've heard, half the dose should be taken each day for about 1-3 months.

And yeah, NBE does tend to get a lil expensive. But it's alot more manageable if ya don't have to buy supplies every month! That's why I'm gonna drop any supplements I don't actually need.

thanks shyboobs :c) and good luck!

I know it's another thing to buy, but milk thistle is great for a liver cleanse.
Why not take the opportunity to help clear out all the excess from your body? It should give you a great start when you get back in to it full swing. Smile
Plus as an added bonus, some girls, while on a 'break' or lowered dose actually noticed some growth from excess...let us know if this happens okay!?

Best of luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon