Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone tried blaketalks and had success with it?

I PM this messageto chealsee, but it would be better if everyone could see. I'm soo sorry if it is unclear. (I'm really bad at explaining things) Just message me if you have a questions. Good luck guys!!
Quote:I notice you made a comment about blake talk and I wanted to help you. No, you do not need an orgasm, but you should feel really good. You should feel happy that you body is making a change for you. The feeling desire should over power you. (The desire for larger and fuller breast). I know you really want this, so why not image you already have the breast size you want. Focus on that thought and you will feel soo good. Tell yourself everyday "I will achieve my goal" and you will. I know will if you stick with it.
You do not have to try hard with hypnosis. You should self meditate before each session. Lie down on your bed and just breathe. (My personal technique: Imagine all your negative and distracting thoughts are a gray cloud in your mind. As you breathe in, the cloud is being sucked in through your nose. As you breathe out, the cloud is released from your body. Continue until your mind is clear) Just relax and let your mind wonder off for a while. Once you begin the session, do not strain yourself to think. A trance should feel like a pleasant daydream. Your mind moves freely in a Daydream. Same thing in a trance. Just listen to his words and drift away in your imagination. (For example, Have you every daydreamed about someone you liked? Remember how you mind just drifted off about that person because you wanted them. You imagine you two are together and everything was perfect. This is a similar situation. Larger breast is the thing you desire. You want you and your larger breast to be as one. So just your mind wonder on that thought. Trust me you will not get bored with that thought in your mind for an hour. It will just feel like a dream that you can control.
BELIEVE BELIEVE BELIEVE!!! Can’t stress it enough. Right now you are only wishing it will work. NO You Know it will work. I know it will work! Be patient too. It is a 3-mouth program. You might not see results until next mouth. I’m growing a little at a time too “=]
Contact me for any more questions on hypnosis. Sorry, if this didn’t make sense, but keep me updated on your progress.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread