Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Who looking out for you? Bella?

I don't think it is entirely fair to Bella to put a poll up with only 2 parameters...good or aweful. She has done some things incredibly well.

I give her an A plus for her website and presentation.

I have a legitimate criticism. I read on Bella's website she is using a farmed cultivar. The farmed cultivars are very potent. She made recommendations for capsules that were far too high which she corrected.

I have also read in two of her topical products she is using 24 per cent and 50 percent extract. She acknowledges that that is as much as 400 per cent above industry standard. I will not be Bella's guinea pig.

Did Bella spend $100,000 or pounds or whatever to do a safety study. I think not. These percentages may be ok for that weak wild stuff but farmed cultivars? Sounds like and experiment to me.

You can do nice marketing presentations but if you overlook safety well ... safety needs to be a given not a big question mark.

Bella can refund your your money....but who is going to give me my health back.

Comments, opinions etc.

I have to say, I'm concerned as well. I visited my friend with breast cancer today, she's suffering through chemo, and is still adorable, but looks a shadow of her former self. She is suffering so much!!!! It really brings it home, we really should put our health first. She's already had double masectomy - i bet she'd do anything to be flat and healthy, rather than so very ill and struggling to live.

Be careful, ladies! It's easy to take our good health for granted, blinded as we can be by our desire for beauty. Heart

I agree that a poll should have more options in order for it to be really meaningful.

Wow if this Bella person really gets someone sick, and it comes out publicly, it is going to be really bad for the rest of the PM industry.

I hope she gets with it and fixes her problem. She should talk with a real chemist and use the recommended percentages for her products.

PM is not expensive, any company can use 100 or 50% if they wanted to, but it has been tested at safe efficacy for topical use at max 3% in the US for the potent lab grade variety.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon