Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

5 months on PM

First time I post on this new board....can't get used to it.

Well, I am 5 months on PM (changing brands). My breast became a bit fuller but I had nothing before and now I have a bit but still a way to go till A.

My question is 6 months is enough to see the full potential of PM ?
will it give me more growth should I continue with it? Or is it better to try something else ( wonder up or natural push Up, basically sth based on hops, i was thinking)?

I was thinking is it a good idea may be to take sth different in case my body got used to PM just like changing exercise regime once you hit plateau? I would still continue with the St Herb cream though....

Any ideas???

What brand of PM did you use? By curiosity, should I start using it?

6 months, hard to say...most companies recommend 6 to 12, which is appropriate . . . BUT...but .. . I have to say it would personally make me change products, if I am not seeing alot of growth after a few months (2 or more) or without too many growing pains.

Though, I do have to say from personal experience some of the herbs seemingly due grow weaker, the more you take them as if our bodies is getting used to them. While, others are just simply slow working in our bodies. I had a male friend (he's a CD) who took a phytoestrogen compound from the vitamin store and grew a more than moderate A-Cup (close to B) in a span of two months (11-12 weeks), as he said he saw growth immediately.

I did not experience alot of growth from it, not until the end of my usage.

I take PM and got my breast growth from it,but I take other things with it. i take MSM,Vit C(for better absorption),Cayenne Pepper caps(for better circulation,which circulates herbs better),and Bustea.
You did not mention anything about massages,so I am just curious if you massaged.If not,definitely start. Makes a world of difference. Of course,research before you add anything. Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon