Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just started NB, need help with dome size !!!

Hi ladies,
My breasts are probably size A so I ordered medium and i feel like it's small !!!
I mean, I don't fill the cup but the base of it makes me feel like my whole breasts can't fit in (or only the top of my breasts can go in), so there's like a gap of 2 fingers betweeen the breasts, and some breast outside the domes on my sides.
Is it normal to be like that, not having the whole breasts in the dome??!?
I have quite a small frame so until my breasts get bigger, I'm not sure if I should change to the large domes...I'm afraid it will leak.

Please tell me what you think?

Hi babydoll

Don't panic! I think you're fine using the medium domes right now. But I advise you to order the larger ones soon as you will outgrow the medium ones.

I assume I'm a B - I can easily use the medium NB ones and I use the large Bosom Beauty ones, but at the moment I can't get any suction with the large Noogleberry ones. I think I will soon be able to get some suction going there and I might even be able to do that right now if I start with one breast and then pump the other (with the NB pump). However, I'm currently using the Bosom Beauty machine on very low suction. The tubing is compatible with both NB and BB domes. Yesterday I tried again to use the large NB ones after a 50 min session with the large BB ones, but I couldn't get any suction going.

It is easier to get suction with NB if the domes seem slightly too small. The NB domes are quite wide - well, at least the large ones - and unless you've got wide breasts (I consider my width as normal, if there is anything called normal with breasts...) it could be too difficult to get suction right now, even if the small ones seem not wide enough right now.

To make a long story short - yes, go ahead and also order the large ones, but don't worry if it feels like the ones you are using right now seem to small. Ones you have the large ones, you might be quite happy to also have the medium ones, as you still may need to wait until you're able to use them.

Happy pumping and good luck!

thanks a lot,
that makes me feel better haha. Yah I think my frame now is a bit too small for the large domes (ribcage is only 26.5'...)

Hi babydoll, i think the medium domes are a good starting point, you dont want to go to large to fast as you may not get the suction you need, as soon as you fill out the dome go up to the large and so on, and before you know it you will be on the XL domes lol, just be patiant hun and i agree with Beautiful journey get the large now aswell and give them a whirl lol just to see what sort of suction you get, and if you feel more comfortable with the large, use them. Good luck hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Just a thought. You might want to go over to the Nooglebery forum. There is a lot of info. on their forum. Alot a questions are asked and answered. You might find answers to problems you haven't had yet.

Good luck
A

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon