Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BB Trials of Noella

Hey girls, thought I would make one of these of my own, for anyone and everyone's potential benefit! I'm writing my 'story' but if you want to jump to stats/program I'll have them bolded near the bottom. (:

Background:
I am a Caucasian female, just passed 22, never developed breasts any bigger than the bud stage, or just barely it seems. I'm probably an AA because I don't fill my 34a bras, but I wear them anyways. My right breast is slightly bigger than my left.

NBE History:
When I was 18 or so I thought BC could change my boobs and my life, so that was my first attempt at trying to increase my breast size believe it or not lol. Eventually when my body didn't respond any differently I became depressed and starting looking into natural enhancing methods. I came across the archives of these forums years ago. I started taking fenugreek and saw p. and all that, but nothing was happening and I couldn't handle the prospect of swallowing so many pills so many times a day every day for something that couldn't even guarantee lasting results. And I was still young and hopeful that maybe my body would kick in on its own one day.

This August 2009 I purchased BB after somehow finding out about it and being overwhelmingly impressed with what I saw on their website compared to all the others, and just the logic of BO (which still creeps me out a little to be honest lol, but what can the flat-chested do). I was excited to start it, my temp was low so I got other supplements and I tried for about 1 month but I couldn't keep up the routine.

I found these forums again. I became so inspired again. I still had more than half of my BB pills sitting in my closet. In sometime in early-mid January I began taking the pills again, and so marks my new and improved, DEDICATED journey.

STATS
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 117lbs give or take

BREAST MEASUREMENTS
Across nipple:
Under breast (ribcage):

ROUTINE
Morning:
-Wake, take 1 kelp, 1 woman's multivitamin, 1 fish oil, 1 biotin
-Make breakfast- 20g+ of protein plus ground flaxseed and this health product called Salba (I've always taken it not just for boobies, but it's really good for general vitality)

-Wait 1-2 hours, take 1 BB pill on an empty stomach, avoid eating for an hour after as well

Afternoon:
-L-tyrosine, vitamin D, B complex

Night:
-1 BB pill after eating, almost before bed. Sometimes pop another l-tyrosine.

Massage: Anytime I can. Usually for a only few minutes at a time.

Diet: Protein protein and more protein. On a regular basis I eat Oatmeal with whey protein powder, veggie burgers and dogs (usually 15-20g protein!) yogurt, fish, veggies, fruit, almonds and pumpkin seeds, cheese, Vega protein shakes, sometimes eggs. I do not eat meat as I am a vegetarian so I get it from as many other sources as I can.

Beverages: I drink a lot of tea, caffienated or herbal. If not I'll have water. I drink one cup of coffee on occasion a few times a week. Now usually decaf. I don't drink pop or juice, seriously usually water or tea lol.

Lifestyle: I smoke sometimes, not everyday. I'm a student but I'm not very active, I haven't prioritized working out since the summer. I'm looking to get a good kind of activity into my life for exercise. I do walk and carry a lot though as a student, as well have an active part-time job.

PROGRESS (after estimated 4 weeks)
-Currently have not noticed a measurement difference but fill my bras SLIGHTLY more than I used to, so I think. I feel like there is a SUBTLE change, and it's early so that makes sense.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon