Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE for skinny girls

saraflower,

be careful about drinking protien shakes espessially 3 per day! protien shakes are usually for girls who are anorexically thin, usually with a body weight of below 90lbs, OR for athlets and people who are very active and train /exersize very hard almost every day...

if you don't fall into one of those catgories you may end up gaining either an unhealthy amount of wieght or wieght where you least want it... i suggest you start drinking soy milk or eating soy instead because soy is one of the best boobie foods ( and it is excellent for women going through menopause).

just thought i would give you that word of caution.

good luck!

Cselestyna, I was drinking soy milk too but then I saw a post about soy being contradictory with some herbs? Like it would annul the effect of the herbs or something.
Do you know anything about that?

Ohh It's so great to have a thread like this for girls like me.
I am very skinny too. 5'3 and around 100lbs.
Recently, I've been taking Saw palmetto, fenugreek and fennel. I also take birth control pills, multivitamin and GNC hair/nail/skin pills.
My program is pretty rigorous I must say.
I do not only take herbs, I'm also starting to massage with fenugreek extract and Noogleberry as well. Today I started on some hypnosis.

I think gaining some weight is important, so I'm trying to eat more. The thing is I'm eating so healthy, I don't know if it will turn into fat....I eat lots of veggie and lean meat...Do u guys think I should start taking protein shakes too?

The thing with me is that I don't like fat on my stomach. I'm having a tiny little bit now and it's bothering me. So even though I'm eating more, I try to do crunches a lot as well to keep the weight off my midbody....

I've had some sucess. Been doing these for around 3 weeks . Sometimes I get the tingly feelings and sometimes a little sore. so yah, I think as long as I'm persistent with my program, it will work Big Grin My goal is C cup (and still have a flat tummy)

(22-02-2010, 10:12 AM)AliciaCatherine Wrote:  Are you going to massage aswell Sara? I can't wait to carry on to see if I have more success Smile!! xx

Definitely! I've heard that some girls have got results from massaging alone.

Hi I am new to this I just started about a month ago. I am very skinny I'm 5'7 and weigh about 115 I cant gain weight to save my life! I was really skeptical about this NBE program but I thought hey what do I have to lose right? I started out with Fenugreek pills and saw some growth within a week. I felt tingles which I hear is a good sign. After a couple weeks though I started getting stomach issues and I had to switch over to the extract. Well I'm really glad I did! WOW what a difference! After massaging the extract in for only a couple days I grew 1/2 inch! I continue to grow daily and its only been about a week. I also massage twice a day and do wall push-ups 20 a day. So far I have grown one whole cup size! I am sooo happy to actually have some boobs lol. I was about a 34A to start. I mix 2 droppers of fenugreek with 3 pumps of lotion so that it can absorb easier into the skin. I massage it in. I do this in the morning when I get up and at night before I go to bed. I have recently began to apply heat I read this helps in growth and increases circulation so far it seems to be helping and its only been one day. Sorry for being so long I just wanted the skinny girls to know that yes there is hope for us. Big Grin

A whole cup size in a month? Wow! That's a lot...

Yes I was amazed especially at how fast it seems to be working for me. I really didnt think I would see any results because I am so skinny.

Yeah
Have you taken pics for reference? I always find my pics show more of a difference than I notice myself..

Yea I did I just took some yesterday. I dont have any from before but I was borderline flat as a board lol. I started my own folder so I can keep track of my progress. I will post some pics on here. So embarrasing lol

Lol yeah I was SO nervous about posting my pics!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon