Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massage cream "recipes"

Hi there! I was wondering what "recipes" some of you have come up with for massage creams. I am not going to buy pre-prepared creams as I'm sure they most likely have lower concentrations of effective herbs and I want something that would be affordable. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Smile

I use a mix of steeped fenugreek and fennel seed. I take a recipe for tea and up the fennel content a little. I tsp and a half of fennel to a cup of water. Added into a mixed cream of Lubriderm, lavender essential Oil body lottion with Eucalyptus essential oil. Can't say how effective this is, and is not the cheepest way to go. Will probably change mix to a oil base like oilve oil or baby lotion next batch. Gotta soak the stuff in the oilve oil first. See link for more info. I would recomend doing a search through the forum to find even more info. But this information will give you the basic idea.

The Fenugreek listed can be bought cheeper online, Puritans Pride, Greenbush, and others. If you can not buy online you can buy it at GNC and other health food supliers. Keep in maind though. GNC is usually higher on prices.

Here is link to a site by wahaika. It has some goods tips and recipes on it.
http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3029

Thanks, Andy! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon