Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is the best way to Noogle?

I just got my noogleberry today but I am not sure what is the best way to noogle. Is it better to just get suction and leave the cups on like that the whole time? Or is the pump and release method better? It seems like if you leave the suction on the whole time it would be bad for circulation?

hello there,

u can choose which ever way suits you best, pump and release is whats given in the instructions for nb and other suction devices, but pumping and holding would be fine for times when you "cant really be bothered" to noogle,
u still get your noogle session but can chill a bit more, ive personnally had no prob with circulation , i use both methods depending on how i feel,
some times i might pump/release for 30 mins then hold for another 30, Heart

TeeTee, are you only using the NB or do you take something else as well? I´m thinking about trying it myself since I do notice swelling from massage but I was wondering if it would be effective without popping pills, (bo or herbs). :s

hello,
up untill now ive only been using noogleberry but ive started taking sp now, but i dont think it will make any difference to my boobs .
Smile

Oh that´s great I think I´ll go for the NB, herbs are getting a bit tiresome (and expensive of course)!

if you stay "commited" you will get results, i had my times since getting my large nb then my xl nb when i was just noogling a few times a week and wondering why it wasnt working lol.

but i made a new years res to noogle everyday untill i get amazing swelling then i can noogle for like 20 mins a day or every other day like some ladies who have grown alot do now.

ive just found out i used to be an 38aa cup lol. i had no idea, i used to wear padded b cups since school, never got measured.
now im a 38b cup (large b), although 38 bands are too big for me so i wear a 36

hope i havnt confused you x

No, no confusion at all, don´t worry! I´m so commited I think I´m obsessed, but I notice herbs give me all sorts of other problems like moodiness, painful menstruation, bloating, skin problems. So I´m taking a break from them now.

I actually ordered a NB but I think it´ll take a while to arrive (I´m in South America) so I´m listening to some hypnotic mp3s for now. The funny thing is my boobs feel as swollen as when I was taking herbs after I listen to the mp3. I think they´re getting the idea Smile

Hi everyone, i think the NB can really help on its own without using any other form of NBE, aslong as you do atleast 30 mins a day you should slowly start to notice more and more swelling and it will start to last longer. I have currently stopped my NBE but i think i will continue to use the NB on its own just to firm my breasts and hopefully help them keep there shape and i am so addicted to it lol. Good luck everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

bibi, where do u get the boob hypnosis mp3? Do you think you can share them with me....? I've been looking around for some free mp3 that work and haven't found any.
It sounds like the hypnosis really works for you. Please let me know ok. I would really appreciate it. I'll send u my email address via private msg if you say yes Big Grin Thanksss

Sure babydoll, just send me a pm and I´ll forward them to you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon