Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Celeb bodies..

Star 

Just for a bit of fun really... but who in your opinion has the perfect celeb body? I think Heidi Montag looks good here: http://www.zimbio.com/Heidi+Montag/artic...+Celebrity
And Kim Kardashian here: http://www.pickmeupnews.com/wp-content/u...2009-2.jpg

What do you think?
x

Current or past? Personally I always liked Sherilyn Fenn past and present. To me always a classic beauty.

Jennifer Aniston-but I may be a bit partial because a lot of people have told me I resemble her a lot,and that is a huge compliment because she truly is gorgeous,naturally.

Heidi Montag looks nice but looks fake i prefer a more natural look like shakira! but then i am biased because i have a similar shape to her lol

Milani

Well, I don´t know the name of the actress... but there´s a female vampire in Coppola´s Dracula who has a gorgeous figure... one of the ladies that go all over Keanu Reeves in the castle. I wouldn´t mind having her fangs if I could have boobs like that, lol! Smile

Hey,Milani! Hips don't lie..... Glad 2 see u around! How have u been?

hi Mel Smile im good thanks kinda given up on nbe at the mo needed a break. I really want to try noogleberry now but feel like i cant because of traveling to and from my boyfriends all the time and im still living at home with parents, i would be horrified if someone saw it! lol seems like im gonna have to wait until i move out and have some privacy Sad. Im not sure noogleberry will do what i want either because i would like to grow outwards and the bottom of my breasts not the top (clevage area)... hmm too much to think about.

Other than that im tryin to save money as i just had laser eye surgery and also need to buy a new car as someone wrote mine off !
I should really sort out gettin my pics and program on the new forum to...

Hows your nbe journey going?

Milani

Life is a roller coaster like that.LOL. I am still off work with my injury from June.They think I may not be able to do those job duties again. I cannot lift over 10 lbs.,but I told them I will lift my grand son anytime I want. He was born Dec. 17th-just 8 days before Christmas.He weighed 9 lbs. when he was born,and he now weighs 13 lbs. and 3 0z. He doesn't feel like he weighs that much. he is healthy and so sweet.
I took an unintended break from my program. I stopped internals the end of Sept. I kept all my size,so it was permanent growth and that was a great feeling. I did lose some of my fullness,so I started massaging with my PM cream. I got all the fullness back.
I have been in a lot of pain because of the cold weather here this winter. Tennessee has been cold,snowy,and icy. The last 5 weeks. I am so tired of being in pain,and I hate having to take pain pills just to get through the day or to even get motivated. my doc is great,though. She said I am not addicted to pain medication,but I have to take it to keep the pain at bay. I take my tramadols through the day because they are non-narcotic. I take my heavier ones later in the evening after going all day,or when I can't move. Still no feeling in my right leg below the knee.I have very little mobility in my right hip. I try to be as productive as I can,but I do have limits now,and the pain just puts me down when my whole body stiffens. I have degenerative disc disease. I just take it a day at a time.
I am just starting back on my internals and remembered to take my own advice that I give to others about starting slowly and ramping up. i just take herbs once daily,then after 2 weeks,I will take them twice daily,along with Bustea.
I am massaging 2-3 times a day. I made my own PM massage oil,and it is really doing the job. I forgot how sore,tender,and achy my breasts could feel while on program.But,I'm responding,so I won't whine about it. I am trying to get the tops of my breasts to fill out. All in due time. You could try to pull out on your nipples to help stimulate them until you can noogle.
I am going to put you on my buddy list to drop in and say hi here and there. Let me know how goes and good luck,Millani! You had such good growth,you will be successful with this part too. Keep me posted.Smile

I don't think anyone has the perfect body rarther the perfect body that suits them Smile

my fav bodies are mostly the ones without any surgery involved Tongue

Lucy pinder
Kelly brook
Beyonce
fergie
The blonde one from the suga babes (idk her name)
Britney - has a nice little rack when shes at her best.
Lil kim
Trina
Sarah jessica parker
jennifer hudson
shakira.
nicole richie before the weight loss.
Mariah carey.
Big Grin!!!

i agree mostly but britney is fake isnt she? i think she had a boob job when she was 17 not sure if she had it reversed or not now tho

Milani

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon