Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First Normal Temperature!!!!!

I've been on a adrenal fatigue regiment for 2 weeks now, of Raw Adrenal Gland and various vitamins. The first week I saw a slight raise that stayed the same, so that was an improvement not only that it was raising, but that it was stable instead of all over the place. I kept taking my supplement but have been so busy I didn't take my temp as often as I should have to keep it properly charted, but am pleased to say I just took my first 98.8 temperature and I'm not sick!

Yes, my BO worked before, but even so, I felt it was important to figure this thing out if only for metabolism. Yes, it may not be 100% stabalized yet, but I think it's great progress, seeing as my temp bounced from the 96's to the 97's and once in a great moon I might see 98, but nothing higher. It never made any sense to me, but at least now I have answers and it seems a solution. I hope this helps others figure out their temperature whoa's

Mel

Wow! That's great Mel. I'm sure you'll get an even bigger growth spurt this time around now that you were finally able to raise your temp.
Congratulations! Big Grin

It is so good to hear that your temperature finally stabilize Mel. Congrates!! I have just started some supplement for adrenal and also thyroid too (thank you so much for posting so much info on this Mel) and the first day effect amaze me as I slept like a baby throughout the night instead of waking up every few hour.

I seriously hope after adding all this supplement BB will work for me. Keeping my finger cross!!

so this morning I woke with the right morning temp of 98.3, so I'm really excited to have two temps in a row that are right on. Thanks Super Boob for being as excited as I am about this. I'm really hoping this is the answer for some of those women that have never been able to raise their temp and gave up and I hope it works for you as well crystalelle.

Hi Mel, thats really good news getting your tempreture up, you have done really well with it being a little low, i think if it remains constant now your going to get some major growth as i think BB reacts really well with you so fingers crossed hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Thanks Cheryl, I'm hoping this will also get my metabolism back to normal also, that way I won't have to be so obsessive about watching what I eat. That would be awesome to have my old metabolism back. I ate like a horse back then! lol

I forgot to mention before which raw adrenal I went with. I chose RAw Adrenal by natural sources for two reasons. 1 it's from new zealand, and 2 it's cheap! lol

Here is some info on it.

Raw Adrenal Glandular Concentrate with Synergistic Complex
Raw Adrenal is a glandular extract that supports adrenal function, the glands that secrete hormones and provide support for stress, allergies, muscle tone, blood-sugar balance, endurance, energy, blood circulation, and sodium/water balance. Raw tissue concentrates from New Zealand are made from toxin-free lyophilized glands from animals grazed on rangeland free of pesticides, growth hormones, antibiotics or chemical additives.

Supplement Facts
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % U.S. RDA*
Vitamin A 3000 IU 60
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 165 mg 275
Thiamine (Thiamine HCl) 8 mg 533
Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 6.5 mg 382
Niacinamide 50 mg 250
Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 16.5 mg 825
Pantothenic Acid (Calcium d-Pantothenate) 8 mg 80
Synergistic Complex
(Adrenal Tissue, Spleen Tissue, Rice Bran) 300 mg **
* % of U.S. Recommended Daily Allowance for adults
**Need in human nutrition has not been established.

Other Ingredients
Magnesium stearate, maltodextrin.

This natural product is made without sugar, starch, preservatives, artificial colors or flavorings and contains no corn, wheat, yeast, soy or milk derivatives.

Hi Mel

Congrats on your normal temperature!

Mine was low when I started with BB, but it is getting better as well.

Just wondering? Where do you take your temperature? Under your tongue or rectally? I think BB should state where to take the temperature. The temperature under one's tongue is significantly lower than the one measured rectally. I do OK now when measuring rectally, but not when measuring under the tongue.

Hi Beautiful Journey,

I take mine orally, since it's the easiest to take and it is the only one that gives the temperature that we are aiming for without having to adjust it.

When dealing with metabolic temperatures, they are gaged by oral temperature, which preferably should be from 98.2 to 98.6 degrees. If you choose to take you temperature in a different manner you have to remember to adjust according to which method you use to get an accurate body temp.

Rectal is thought to be the most accurate because it can't be affected by having just drank something cold, or having been exposed to cool air, BUT when you take it rectally you have to remember to subtract 1 degree from it to get your temperature. Some people say you can go with .5, but the going rule for the last 20 years of me dragging kids in and out of the doctors offices was 1 degree.
So if you are trying to get a temperature of 98.6 and take your temperature rectally and get one that says. 98.3, then your real temperature is actually 97.3, which you could double check with a oral temp to see if that is what it says.

If you want to take your temperature under the armpit, you have to add a degree to it to get your accurate temperature. The only one that you don't have to adjust is the oral temperature, by mouth. It is what it is so to say.

So, Hubby has agreed to be my guinea pig and test out the raw thyroid. LOL, I'm still shocked he agreed, but I think he is tired of his metabolism being so slow, when it use not to be. We've been taking his temp and went through the scorecard and all of his symptoms fall under thyroid with a steady temp of 97.7. The raw thyroid is by the same company my raw adrenal is and contains not only thyroid, but a small dose of raw adrenal, kelp and L-tyrosine, so if it works, it would allow someone to take the one thing instead of several different things and I'm all about finding ways to take as few pills as possible. Anyway, I'll be keeping up with his temp and progress and post if his temp begins to raise also.

This is kind of fun.

Hi, is there any chance you could give me any contact details for the Raw Adrenal by natural sources.

I live in Austalia, so you think it would be easy for me to get a product from NZ but apparently the only places that sell this product are from US and they want to charge me $30 odd for postage.

I'd like to contact the company directly to ask if there's any stockist this way but I can't even find their detials from googling.

If there is any details at all I'd really appreciate it please.

thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon