Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My balanced diet, massage, and herb plan

Smile 

So, I am determined to stick with a program that will grow my boobs. When I was 18 I tried "La Femme" for about a year, but not a thing happened. After doing some reading recently, it was clear to me that my poor diet and love of caffeine and sugar is probably what hindered the results. What a sad waste of money.

No matter though. I have just started a new program. But first...some stuff about me:

I'm an editorial/fashion model so gaining weight anywhere other than my boobs is not an option.

I am doing this for me...and to be honest I don't think that my hubby would mind one bit if he had some more to play with (and oogle at) up there. I see his reaction when I wear a padded bra. I'd like to have that size without all the padding. Wink

I have the typical fashion model look - tall and skinny with small and perky A cup breasts, but there is something to be said for full breasts and nice cleavage. There's no reason why a model can't have boobs. I already have a shapely bum and nice hips.

Here's some stats:

Height: 5"9"
Weight: 119 ilbs.
Bra Size: 32A/34AA

Goal: 32C (For now)

The tomboy in me doesn't want to get too big since I like to be active and I want to be able to downplay the boobs when I'm at a concert or whatnot, but we'll see...

I'll post pics and chest measurements later...I'm too lazy to do so now.

So, here's my program:

Before taking herbal supplements, I want to eat a consistent, well balanced diet first for optimum results. After about a month, I want to introduce fenugreek. Then after another month, Saw Palmetto.

I have 3 protein shakes per day (These are meant to help form breast tissue - it also promotes youthful skin!) with a balanced diet with lots of fruits and veggies. I drink at least 8 ounces of water per day because breasts need hydration to grow. I will not eat anything with caffeine in it. This dehydrates the body and can shrink the breasts, or stop them from growing.

In addition to a healthy diet, I am taking 3 fish oil tablets per day and 2 vitamin C tablets.

For now I will massage once per day.

Please, please let me know if you have any suggestions for massages, diet ideas, herbs, etc.

I have seen many of you have had great results and I am looking forward to seeing some of my own.
I would like to fit into a C cup within 6 months. Is that realistic?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
My balanced diet, massage, and herb plan - by saraflower - 15-02-2010, 08:17 PM
RE: My balanced diet, massage, and herb plan - by saraflower - 15-02-2010, 08:30 PM
RE: My balanced diet, massage, and herb plan - by Super Boob - 16-02-2010, 08:04 AM
RE: My balanced diet, massage, and herb plan - by saraflower - 19-02-2010, 07:54 PM