Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program for Super Boobs!

We started at the same time? lol
I think I might have started a month before, but didn't start posting until later. Not sure, would have to go through my notes.
I actually don't know my original size. I was wearing a bunch of weird sizes (34A that was loose or the 32AA and such)

I think BB is just as good if not better than the generic. Well if you ever run out of BB and don't want to pay an arm and a leg again you could always use generic. At least it's working fine for me. Smile
How many months of BB did you buy anyways?

I bought a hefty amount of 13.5 months. Pay 1 arm, 2 legs and a neck to get big breast. LOL!

I was calculation your initial size base on your entry on this personal thread. You were 32AA. Congrates girl now you are 32B. I am now your size 1/2 year ago.

You know when people ask me my size when I am trying out bras I will tell them. It is equal the A's of a box of gambling card. Crazy me!

And I am back. It's been a long time. I've been on a long break from taking BO and visiting the board. I had gained a lot of extra weight (pigging out on too much good food) so I was exercising and well school is just crazy sense I'm in my senior year. Not to mention looking for a job. Sad

So for the past two weeks or so, I've been doing a detox to get rid of all toxins from my body and such. (been drinking a lot of alcohol for the holidays). Now I'm ready to get back on track and continue my journey of NBE.

My measurement has gone down to 34, which isn't so bad.
I will be starting slow with the supplements and breast pump. I lost a lot of elasticity in my breast because of not doing any massage or NB.

Random good news, I have new inspiration to get my body looking good because I have plans to get married in November of this year. And the ceremony will be held in Hawaii, so I gotta look good.Big Grin
So my goal is to hopefully gain an inch or more until then.

congratz on your engagement. I wish the two of you a long and happy life together filled with love and affection and communication (very important)

CongratsSmile superboob! Love your choice of wedding location.

Thanks BoobieGirl and periwinkle. I'm very excited that we will finally be getting this ceremony in order. It's very stressful, specially sense we can't actually go to Hawaii before the actual wedding, so we can't see the spot or do cake testing and such.

Hopefully all will work out fine. And hopefully I will reach my goal in time too. Big Grin

Congrats on setting your wedding date! Smile And your boobage! Big Grin Wow, Hawaii ..... I'm so jealous!!!

hi superboob, what's your new program?

I shall be looking forward for some nice pictures of you in a bikini on your wedding pictures. Congratulation again! Big Grin

Hello all.

So I was slowly working my way back to my original regime.

I actually felt sore in my breast last night. Like the growing feelings I used to get, unfortunately, my fiance was coughing all night so I didn't get much sleep. He's got influenza.Sad

My program as of now is:

Morning:
Swanson BO 2 pills,
Migrelief 1 pill (has riboflavin (Vitamin B2), feverfew and Magnesium. for migraines),
L-tyrosine 1 pill,
DIM 2 pills
EPO 1 pill,
Vitamin E 1 pill,
Stress Support Multi 1 pill (multi vitamin)
Paba 1 pill
Drunk with a cup of milk mixed with Kyo Green(sold on swanson)

Night:
Swanson BO 2 pills,
Swanson Multi-Glandular for women 1pill,
Fish or Flaxseed oil 1 pill,
L-tyrosine 1 pill,
Kelp 1 pill,
DIM 2 pills,
Collegen 1 pill,
Cayenne 1 pill (if on a full stomach, or else it burns).
Chromium Pilcate 1 pill
Ultra Hair vitamin 1 pill (want to make my hair stronger and grow out for the wedding)
Vitamin C 1 pill
(sometimes Gaba for stress and sleep)
Drunk usually with milk (whole milk) if not water. Sometimes hot milk with a bit of honey at night to help sleep easy.

I will be adding protein shakes to my morning soon. I may also try to add bee's pollen for an extra boost of energy.

I also make sure to drink lots of water throughout the day. Usually being about 2 1000ml bottles a day, which is maybe 1 liter or more. Trying to drink 2 liters.

I try to pump with NB about 30 minutes a day. Kind of hard to do when my fiance is around. He doesn't really know I am doing it... Although he has found my pump! @_@

I may wait another week or so before I measure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon