Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program for Super Boobs!

SuperBoob you mention you bought supplement from luckyvitamins right? I went in there to check it out the posting fee is like insane double up the cost of all the supplements I add to my cart.

Oh, delighted you ordered the swansons bo. Keep us informed when you get. Good luck...Smile

Wah, I've been out for the past 4-5 days, so I went on another quick BO break because I didn't want to lug all my supplements with me to the country side in Nigata. Also was doing some non stop drinking and eating while there with my boyfriend's mom and auntie.

So now I'm back and I've been taking my supplements again since Friday I believe. And started pumping again since yesterday.
I got the Swanson BO right away. It came in the mail so fast, I was expecting it to take 2 weeks because of it being an international order. I think it only took a week to get to me...
I actually still have a lot of the other BO that I just noticed hiding in my closet and didn't want to wait for the Swanson, so I'm mixing and taking on of each 2 times a day. It seems to be working because I had some tenderness the second day of taking them and my breast are actually swollen. So I'm crossing my fingers that it's a sign of a growth spurt coming.Tongue

@crystalelle: I know right! I'm actually going to start ordering from Swanson from now on. The shipping was insanely cheap for international orders, so it will be nice on my wallet.Smile

My breast have definitely been having a fullness to them and the underarm/breast are is itching like crazy. No actual pains or tingles though. But the fullness counts, at least I've been feeling fullness for a good week +, so hopefully there will be some growth soon.

meh fullness kind of went away... but I think that is because I skipped a day and a half of taking the supplements. @_@;;
I missed them because I had to rush to class and didn't get home til late, so I just didn't want to bother. The next day I just ran out without bringing the supplements to class with me.

Now that I'm back on track, the fullness is sort of coming back again.
I just finished the first pack of my BCP, so I will experiment to see if I still get migraines after I finish the second pack instead waiting til the third to get my period. I also want to test to see if I get a growth spurt... I seem to not be growing lately. Booo. But then I've been pretty bad about taking my pills and noogling. >.<;

Kind of funny story.
The other night my boyfriend was giving me a boob massage. He doesn't know that I am doing NBE, but I occasionally ask him to give me boob massage before we go to bed.
So he was giving me a boob massage the other night and I teased him by saying that I need the massages because my stress gets built up in my boobs.
Then he commented "Oh is that why they feel bigger O_O"
I just paused and was like. "no... I'm close to my period... >.>" Which wasn't true.

So in the end I guess even though the measurement is still the same (34), apparently they feel and look a bit bigger. I haven't really noticed because I've been too obsessed with looking at them in a mirror. My boyfriend doesn't see me naked everyday, so he noticed right away.Tongue

oh my gosh, im so excited for you, if you told me that story in person, i would probably be like hugging you while jumping up and down,and screaming like crazy, lol, im really, really happy for you.

lol thanks Nessa.

Bah, I've been totally dead from the forums. I just started teaching practice last week. It's really difficult, but also really fun. I'm happy to say that I can see myself as a teacher here in Japan.

I've been pretty bad about taking my supplements because of the teaching practice. But I'm trying to get back on schedule.
I will also be getting my period within the week, so hopefully there will be a growth spurt. Crossing my fingers!Big Grin

Also just as an extra, I've randomly purchased books here in Japan about warming the body and making thighs thinner along with getting rid of cellulite.

There is also this product I love, it's a hot body massage that helps with circulation. they have a bunch of different levels, but I get the highest. It actually burns to put it on. Not like burning the skin, but it feels like your butt and thighs are on fire when you massage it in. lol
It also tightens the skin, so it's great for my thighs and bum.
I actually tried on my boobs once (not recommended to use there, but doesn't say not to...) and I think my boobs might have shrunk for a day? Maybe because the skin tightened.

I just got my period this morning. (It's 7:03 PM now)

Good news is no migraines, and my boobs were sore, like growing pain sore all of last night and this morning. So I'm crossing my fingers that I get more growing pains .

Bad news, I still have period craps. Really crazy painful ones, but it was quickly solved with my pain killer type medicine for period cramps.

Haven't really had time to noogle because of teaching practice. I get home sort of late and then my boyfriend has been getting home kind of early. Blah so no time. Hopefully there is a significant growth.

Worst thing ever, period cramps! I get so weak from head to toe I know how you feel.
Is the itchng irritating do you do anything that relieves it?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon