Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program for Super Boobs!

I am happy for you too crystalelle.Smile

I wish you best of luck on your journey. And that's so amazing that you can see the difference.

I took pictures, decided not to post them because you really don't see any difference. I'm going to wait till I get a bit bigger to post them. But when I look down they do look slightly bigger and feel a bit bigger too. So I'm happy to have finally found something that works for me.

Update: I'm starting to pump again with the noogleberry. I'm filling the M cup a lot easier now, even though I haven't done it in 2-3 weeks.

Oh and I almost forgot, another update would be that I'm 22 now. I just had my birthday on April 9. Tongue

Well done on your growth Smile that's amazing! x

Thanks. I'm hoping I can get a growth spurt when my period comes in a couple of days. I believe that is when I grew the most last time. If I do have a good growth spurt, I will post pictures.Tongue

Bah, I'm basically almost done with my period but haven't had any signs of growing. Also my measurements are still the same. So I think 6 pills a day was too many.
I will start to flush tomorrow and then start again at the 4 a day dose.

As a side note, I caught a cold! Stupid weather is like summer one day and then winter the next. I hate Spring weather in Japan. So I'm uping my doses of multi vitamin, probiotic, and vitamin C. Gotta get rid of this cold.

Just wanted to post that I was feeling better from my cold. A day of rest and sleep was good for me. Weather for this weekend is looking rainy, so I don't think I will be going outside to play. I could use some nice sunlight for happy boob growth. Oh well.

Just to keep up with measurements. Oh and it's been 32 hours plus since I last noogled. I skipped yesterday because I was sick and it was too cold for me to take off my shirt to noogle.:-/
Measurements
Above breast: 33
Across nipple: 34
Under breast 28 (yay went back down, and I just ate dinner so I'm all fat and bloated from it.)

I just started using the large domes for my NB. Pretty hard to put on and pump at first, but I was able to fit them on.

Just bought some of the Swanson BO online. The shipping price is so cheap! *happiness*

Started taking the BO again I feel some swelling a bit. Like my breast feel fuller. And I didn't even use NB today.Tongue

Also I noticed my under breast size is is fluctuating between 27 inches and 28 inches, but the above and across breast stays the same.

What's the link to that BO?x

Here -> http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SW1302/ItemDetail?n=0
I ordered it because someone posted it in the BO section. Just ordered it last night so will see how it goes when I get it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon