Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program for Super Boobs!

I think it may have somewhat lost about .2 inches (making it 33.5 instead of 33.7) from not pumping for 3 days in a row, but it seems to be the real deal.

As a side note, I reduced the dosage and apparently that made my boobs sore again. Extra side note, I missed my lunch time BO so instead of taking 5 a day, it was 4. So I'm going to stick to 4 instead.Big Grin

Update. it's about the second day of doing 4 BO instead of 6 and my breast are feeling tingly and sore. I think I found a good dose to take.Big Grin

I've also lowered my dosage of DIM to 1 pill 2 times a day instead of 2 pills 2 times a day. I'm running low on it and shipping takes a while to Japan. Blah.

Hooray finals are over!
I'm going to be visiting my boyfriends parents in Chiba, and kind of a pain in the butt to bring all my pills. Also I tend to drink a lot while I'm there, so I'm going to take a quick break with Milk Thistle for the next 3 days or so while I'm there.

I'm back from my little vacation. So I started back on the BO yesterday.
I seemed to have kept my size.
Oh and I just got my noogleberry in. Can't wait to try it. I tested it out to make sure that it works ok, but I will be doing the actual process starting tomorrow. *yay*Big Grin

Update: I ran out DIM yesterday. And I've added Cayanne about two or three days ago because of some extra weight gain. Which seems to be gone now. That was fast. O_o;;
I should get more DIM either tomorrow or the next day when my parents come to visit. So I will be back on my normal routine.

Whoosh. And I'm back. My parents were visiting and didn't have time to come on much. I've also been bad about my pills and have done no pumping what so ever for the past week or so. Good news though is I just measured and I'm 34 inches now!!
And I just got back to my original weight again. I ate too much while my parents were here and had some pudge around the tummy. haha. But I'm back to my normal weight, so I don't think that the slight weight gain had anything to do with gaining the bit I did. Also I don't think the gain has anything to do with my period either because it won't come for another 2 weeks.

Can't wait to see what sort of growth spurt I get when my period comes this time. Big Grin

Update of my routine, which I've been on for like 2 weeks now or so. I had forgotten to take the afternoon supplements when my parents were visiting though.

Morning: BCP, BO 3 pills, SP 1 pill, Flaxseed oil 1 pill, Collagen 1 pill, Vitamin C 1 pill, Multi vitamin 1 pill, L-tyrosine 1 pill, Kelp 1 pill, Cayenne 1 pill, DIM 2 pills

Afternoon: BO 2 pills, Licorice 1 pill, Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin) 1 pill, Feverfew 1 pill, Chlorella 1 pill, Chromium Picolinate 1 pill, Probiotic 1 pill, Fish Oil 1 pill, Cayenne 1 pill, Bee Pollen 1 pill

Night: BO 3 pills, EPO 1 pill, Vitamin E 1 pill, L-tyrosine 1 pill, SP 1 pill, Cayenne 1 pill, Vitamin C 1 pill, Collagen 1 pill, DIM 2 pills

I also haven't been taking any protein drinks because I haven't been exercising lately. Which I will start to get into the habit again soon.
Also as mentioned before I haven't been pumping with Noogleberry for 2-3 weeks now.

I think that is all.

Measurements
Above breast: 33
Across nipple: 34
Under breast 29 (I think I may have gained some weight?)

Other news, I am actually fitting better in my 32C bra I bought for inspiration, and my regular 32Bs are getting a bit tight.

Gosh SuperBoob, you grow so fast gambateh!! I am so jealous of you. Your program work so well. Congratulations!!

Thanks crystalelle,
It's really is hard work to shovel down all those pills. I'm also surprised with these results, specially because I'm taking BCP and everyone was saying that the growth spurts are around the time of your period. Which will be another week before mine comes, so we'll see if I'll have a growth spurt then.

I'm just happy to have a routine that works for me. It took a while to find and play with it. And not to mention all the rubbish I took before that didn't work for me.
How is your routine going? You've had some growth as well yes?Smile

Yes I gain 1/2 inch that stays after 3 months cause I was playing around with the BO pills going up and down with the dosage. I can see the curve and the shape of my boobies now rather then a flat me. Haha. I took too many BO last cycle and stall myself then when I reduce it, the growth came back. Luckily!! I guess I am small in size and I shouldn't try the higher dosage.

Now I am doing a liver cleanse weirdly I still gets tingles and I am having my period. It is so strange usually this time of days during my cycle my boobies was suppose to be sleeping.

I am genuinely so happy for you!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon