Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone be in the know a beneficent tenebrous tanning lotion?

Possibly the most effective sunless tanning products I've heard about are lotions and sprays containing dihydroxyacetone (DHA) as the active ingredient.

Apparently the sugar interacts with the dead skin cells, a color transformation occurs. This change as a rule lasts close to five to seven days from the initial application.

I'm just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction as to the best and cheapest option that's known to work. I really don't want to end up all Orange.

My all time fave fake tan is St Tropez Whipped Bronze. It doesn't go orange and you can see where you are applying it so there is no streaks! Another of my faves is Piz Buin Self Tanning Lotion and Colour Dial, you can adjust the darkness that you want!
However these are both quite pricey, so a cheaper alternative that is also nice is L'oreal Sublime Bronze Gel (Tinted and Shimmering) as this isn't very expensive and still gives a nice effect. The slight shimmer and coloured gel also make it easier to see where you have applied and prevent patchiness!
Smile x

I've used the L' oreal brand for years. Its a good color. Even in the winter I put a little on my face sometimes, if I'm looking too pale from lack of sun. Also, in the summer I no longer tan my face, so I use it to blend it in with the tanning. No one ever has a clue my face isn't a real tan since it matches so well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon