Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2010 Routine by Diamarena

My 3rd attempt...

After a 4-month break I decided to start in February, my grandma says every seed you plant in February will grow better than if you waited until spring, so I might as well start getting used to the herbs in small doses.

February 8 was my day 1, the day I started ovulating.

I'm taking:

Internally
1/8 tbsp Fenugreek powder (about 250 mg)
1 Maca (500 mg)
1 Flax Seed Oil (500 mg)
1 Vitamin C (1 gram)
1 soymilk protein shake

Externally
What's left of my fenugreek + cocoa butter mix

Will go on like this until period comes.

Previously I had issues with high androgens, so I'm also following a special diet devised to prevent acne, featured in //highonhealth.org

I had no growing pains, but I saw new roundness and heaviness. However, I suspended the whole thing when I had to tweeze out hairs from under my chin... I took the remaining week to cleanse and rework my diet and restarted on day 1 of my cycle: February 27

Measurements:

Bust: 32 inches / 82 cm <- at point of exhaling completely
Waist: 25 inches / 64 cm
Butt: 38.5 inches / 98 cm

Routine remains the same: 1 small dose of FG, 1 maca 500mg. I take these first thign in the morning. Protein shakes come before and after exercise at night.
Information 

So... feeling pretty good so far. Minor changes:

- I've been afraid to ramp up, so I started taking the same tiny dosage of Fenugreek twice a day, so now I'm taking 1/8th tablespoon daily. Still 1 Flax Seed Oil and Vitamin C before bedtime.

- I cut back on the Maca. Which means I stopped taking it entirely. I might pick it up when I know exactly how it should be used, right now it just freaks me out that it raises testosterone... but it did help me control the excess hair I got from fenugreek. Hopefully it won't come back now.

- It hurt me to see all my other herbs just sitting there, so now I'm making them into tea every day:
FennelHeart, Caraway, and Licorice.

- Next month my fenugreek steeped in oil shall be ready, but alas, I ran out of cocoa butter... I had some wild yam cream laying around as well but I still don't know if I should use that.

And girls!! I just found out that the beautiful jewel of a herbal store I found for NBE has e v e r y t h i n g I couldn't find anywhere else! Big Grin
I bought Milk Thistle to take once a month, and I saw they also had Primrose Oil, Black Cohosh and Red Clover.... any tips???
Because now I feel like I have tons of options for herbs and I'm starting to get confused as to what I should mix with what Huh
I don't want to have that many herbs in my system that I won't even know which ones are working.

Guidance, please!

Oh, I forgot to mention I'm 21, 5'5" or 5'6", no kids, non-smoker.

32.5"!!!! (83cm)
I knew it!!

It's not even a month yet, so it's not an official measurement, but it's been a couple days since I felt a lot more boob than I remember feeling before, the measurement doesn't really reflect the great difference in the overall look of them, they look like boobs! And now that they're starting to look like boobs, I realize how small they are ...as strange as that sounds. I finally get a little pain, maybe it's from the massages.

I remember that if I placed my hands at the base of my boobs, it took 3 fingers to get to my nipples, and they covered them, now it takes 4 fingers to get to the base of the nipples.

I can't wait to take pictures, but i'll wait until the exact date of 1 month.

What made me grow?
It could be the ramping up, the teas, or the massage with fenugreek + oilve oil. They all stay.

Thats awesome congratulations!

First day of cycle 2.

Measurements taken at point of maximum exhalation:

Bust: 33 inches / 84 cm
Underbust: 27 inches / 70 cm

Hopefully I'll keep these measurements throughout my period Smile
My old bras seem to fit the same way, though a new balconette bra I was saving for when I grew fits a lot better, it doesnt have that much of a gap anymore.
And I also gained a little weight, one pound at the most.

Still 2 doses of fenugreek powder, and 1 cup of tea (fennel, caraway and licorice), soy juice ocasionally... Vitamin C every 2 days. Massage once a day with Cocoa Butter + Wild Yam + Fenugreek in olive oil.
Growing pains are on!!

Thats great! I'm so happy you are getting growth Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon