Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Use Noogleberry with Fenugreek cream anyone?

Hi ladies,

This is my first post. I just ordered the Noogleberry system with Lucy and can't wait to get it in the mail. I recently read the Flat2fab ebook which talked a lot about how herbs can be absorbed directly into the breast, especially with massage.
I wonder if anyone has used fenugreek extract + lotion + noogleberry before?
Do u think it's a good idea?

Please let me hear your thoughts on this !

Good idea getting the NB. Smile I've just started mine. I don't use fenugreek extract anymore since it smells. I used it before and there were a couple times somebody would comment about curry or maple syrup if they were close enough. No thanx lol! But hopefully your lotion will cover the scent. If not, try lavendar oil I heard.

Other than the smell, I think using herbs whether topical or internal is a great idea to get faster results with NB. I personally use MSM lotion (since I don't wanna waste it), and then once that's finished I'll be switching to good ol' cocoa butter lotion since it's good for keepin' stretch marks to a min.

And remember to try to pump daily; however it seems that 2-3 pumping sessions are better than pumping for like an hour or so for just 1 session per day. Good luck with your NB!

think it might be best to massage the breast with the fenugreek 1st, then rub your lotion on and do your noogleberry,
just saying because when i noogle the cream just sits on my breast untill ive finished it doesnt really get absorbed,
x

Thanks ladies, that's great advice.

I've been taking fenugreek , saw palmeto and fennel for only 2 days, and massaging (without the extract coz i'm still waiting in the mail), but I've already felt some tingling. I think my body is responding well to the herbs. Hopefully, if I combine taking the pills, massage with extract, and NB, I will get the results I want lol Big Grin I'll keep you updated.

Question about gaining weight/fat for breasts.
So I've been trying to eat more as well, more beans, veggies, lean meat, etc, to gain some weight. I also do 10 mins of crunches a day to hopefully prevent the fat from building up around my stomach. I'm quite skinny so I feel like weight gain would be important for growing boobies. Does anyone have any experience with fat/weight gain routine and care to share with me ?

Also, I like the idea of using cocoa butter lotion to prevent stretch mark. do u think I should mix it with fenugreek extract ? ?!?

You're on the right track with your diet changes...eating more, lean meats, beans, and good carbs. Only thing I would add is some strength training (light weights), and resistance exercises. Adding a protein shake or nutrion drink like Ensure Plus is also good for weight gain. But that's just MHO.

Cocoa butter can replace your other lotion in the mixture, yes. Smile

Shyboobs, thanks for ur advice. Can you please elaborate a little more on the light weight exercise or resistance exerciser that u're recommending? I never exercise my entire life....I'm doing some dance classes a couple a weeks at school right now but never done weight training. Also I dont like getting my arms big, so what exercise should I follow?

Resistance exercises are those that build muscle tone by working against an opposing force (your own body weight or weights). Push ups are 1. If you're worried about bulky arms, push ups don't really do much. It's heavy weights that do that. At least with my experience. Other resistant exercises are squats, lunges and sit-ups.

I suggest using weights (like 10lbs) when doing squats and lunges. I'm no pro, but this helped me improve my fitness.

try wide-arm push-ups. put your hands further out than your shoulders. this concentrates the resistance to your upper chest area instead of on your arms as much (though your triceps will still feel it). start on your knees if you have to, but building the muscles underneath the breasts will help lift them up, keep them lifted, and even make them look bigger and perkier in the long run!

interesting....
I thought girls that do a lot of pushups tend to have tighter but smaller boobs. My boobs are really perky, i'm just scared they would get "too" perky that they caan't get bigger / fatter

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon