Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finally decided to post what I'm doing

Okay so I have been reading these forums for a long time and I finally decided to post something =]

I am 17 years old 5'2'' and about 102 pounds so I'm pretty tiny I guess haha.
I was about a 32A 4 months ago which made me really sad because I couldn't fill my 34A.

I started nbe about 4 months ago just with fennel then started to add more.
Here's what I'm taking right now:
1 Fenugreek capsule (610mg)
2 Fennel capsules (480mg each)
4-6 MSM capsules (1000mg each)
2 Wild Yam (425mg each)
4 saw palmetto (around 580mg I think each)
2 Red clover (540 mg)
1 Kelp (660mg)

I also use massage at morning and night if I'm not too tired.
(I use vitamin E lotion mixed with hops extract and red clover extract)

I drink tons of milk, about 3 glasses a day. I don't drink any soda or anything with caffeine because I heard that was bad for NBE.

I am up to a 32 B which is pretty exciting, I hope to get to a 32c continuing to do this.

Tell me if you think this is a goodish program because I'm sort of scared to be sharing all of this haha.

It might not be such a good idea for you to start NBE at such a young age. If you look at most pills, they say you should be at least 20 to start it. This is because you won't actually finish puberty until your twenties.

It might not be a good idea because some suggest that it may stunt your growth, or that the extra hormones can mess with your system. You should really be careful.

what if the doctor said i was done growing two years ago?

Haha, ok then. Well you have the choice to do what you want with your body anyways. And girls can end between that age to twenties.
Good luck with your program.Blush

congrats on ur growth! a whole cup size, awesome!

it is advised that you wait till your'e 18, but I've heard of people saying they were the same cup size since 13. so if your doc told you you were done growing (s)he is prob right.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon