Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bosom Beauty cup for Noogleberry

Anyone using BB cups w their noogleberry?

any idea what size would be between a noogleberry L and XL?

the Noogleberry XL is just too painful to use..

i am using the bb domes with the nb pump! i think i have the "d cup" domes, but i don't know what comparison that is to noogle other than the measurements. what are the measurements of your domes? i can check mine...

I've been wondering the same thing. I actually ordered some several months ago, but they never processed my order, so I just cancelled it. I'm doing ok with the NB XL's, but I wondered if the BB domes would be helpful to get a little better shape. If anyone has both, please take a picture and post them side by side!! This has been asked so many times, I'm glad it was brought up again, in case the right person with both happens to see it and can take a pic.

Thanks,

Sissy

I just received the bosom beauty xl cups today. I've been noogling with the xl noogleberry cups since Dec and my swelling had maxed out. The cups were too wide and I wasn't getting any outward growth. I can tell after one session with the new cups that my swelling is much better! The BB cups are contoured and fit the body better so I'm getting more outward pull. The height is only slightly smaller.

35smc, are the diameter of the BB XL's smaller than the NB XL? Also when you pump with the BB ones do they hurt the ribs like the NB?

(07-04-2010, 04:08 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  35smc, are the diameter of the BB XL's smaller than the NB XL? Also when you pump with the BB ones do they hurt the ribs like the NB?

Hi Anastasia, According to their website the diameter is 13cm which is the same as the Large NB. But I measured it with a ruler crudely and it seemed to be 13.5cm which is about the same as the XL domes. I applied camper tape because I was having trouble getting them to stay on. I think my chest just isn't used to it yet. They are actually a lighter plastic with thinner rims and they are contoured somewhat. I will upload a pic comparing the two. (Please excuse the mess that the NB dome is in. I've tried all types of tape to decrease the diameter). Because the BB domes are tapered the base of my breasts are making full contact with the rims so I'm getting more outward pull . I'm getting an extra half inch of swelling after just one time and my breasts are very heavy (I checked with the hubby). They seem much more comfortable because less skin from my armpit is getting pulled in.

Finally got the pics to upload.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Are the BB domes the same hard plastic as the NB? They do look more comfy though. Did you try pumping with them without the campers tape? Did they still hurt the ribs like the NB XL's? I found the BB XL's on ebay for $60 for the pair, so not expensive, I wouldn't mind paying that if it will help, right now I prepump with the L's (which I fill within like 3 pumps of the handle) to get the outward pull then I pump with the XL's, if the BB's would give me the outward and bigger pull that would be wonderful. I know many of us on the NB forum have asked if Lucy could make a XL jr (or that's what I'd call it lol) to have the same diameter as the L's but the depth of the XL's. To have an inbetween size. She said right now it wouldn't be something she could do because of costs. So maybe if she gets more customers it will happen.

But i think the BB domes don't give the round shape NB domes give you..What do you mean by the outward growth?How is the growth with the NB XL domes then?

Sandy, the L's are more outward and still give roundness, the XL's make the breasts wider until you can start filling the domes, which takes forever with them lol, I been pumping with mine since Dec. and barely fill them at all. Next time I pump with them I'll see exactly where I get to, but it's not much. The XL's are making mine rounder and wider, which I don't mind, but I want the outward growth as well, and well I fill the L's now within 3 pumps of the handle!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon