Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat burner

Read laisegirlels program and she talked about fat burner. So if you're reailding this what brand did you use?

Does anybody else used a fat burner? If so, what was it called?

periwinkle...sorry i didn't get back to you until now, busy week haven't been on here. I used a green tea fatburner from CVS...however, i would not advise it if you are trying to gain boobage. The fat burner took what little boobs i had. and it really didn't do that much. It did help me lose a few pounds but it took took the boobs too.

Here is my advise, this is what i have been doing and it's working. I gained about 9 pds in oct thru nov due to not working, eating shitty and simply not doing anything. So i decided i was done. I bought Slim Fast shakes(the powder) and mix it with Silk light soy milk(can drink regular milk cuz it upsets my stomach),no fat yogurt, salad fixings with low fat italian dressing(kroger and walmart brands are really good...i now use the non fat kind), some of the slim fast snack bars(to satisfy my choco craving). I drink the slim fast for breakfast, have a yogurt mid morn, salad for lunch (sometimes slices of lean turkey lunchmeat), and a regular dinner(usually put it on a saucer instead of a dinner plate and it makes me eat less) and at night i might snack on a yogurt, a slim fast bar, celery with peanut butter. At first i got hungry quick, so i' eat a yogurt but now i dont get as hungry. And if i do, it's a yogurt or slimfast bar or a peice of cheese etc.

But the biggest thing i started again...working out! I use and airclimber...it's like a stariclimber, but the resistance is air not springs, easier on knees. It comes with a dvd of 5 dif workout for beginners to fat burner. It takes a getting use to but I love it. I recently went online for exercises to do to trim the tummy area. Denise Austin has a book called "Tone your tummy type" and it is filled wiht lots of info and exercises. I just started some of those to break up my workout.

The result? I have dropped the 9 pds i had gained and am now working on dropping prob 3-5 more, that will give me a couple pds to play with when i start back on NBE. Oh and I really only got serious about this right before Christmas. I do allow my self to indulge when eating out or just because i feel like eating sinful stuff, however, i make sure i work out that day. I have sklipped workout for a day or two and notive a differance. SO i keep at it when i can.

Hope this helps. I would not advise a fat burner. However if you decide you def need one, there is a good one. It's by Irwin Naturals called Green TEa Fat Metabolizer. It culd be used to jump start you diet. You have ot get it at a health food store. it has an appitite suppressant in it. Please only use it to jump start you routine, good eating habits and exercise wil do so much more for you than a fat burner.

If you have questions, please ask. Oh and you can get great low fat receipes on line. you can go to atkins.com, slimfast.com to get some.

Good luck!
laiseBig Grin

Oh another thing to add to your diet is Omega 3 fatty acid supplement. It is shown that women taking this with a good exercise plan lost more wiehgt than those either not taking it and exercising or those taking but not exercising. i can't stress enough that fat burners really are not good. They give you temp results if any. Good luck!

Chekc out these sites for a ton of info on diets, exercise etc.

prevention.com

atkins.com

womenshealth.com

everydayhealth.com

slimfast.com

sparkpeople.com

These all have free info.....

No worries I know we're all super busy I just thought you might not look at your program page as much and look on here more often so I wasn't sure if you overlooked it.

Thanks so much so all this great info! I'm trying to get rid of my belly fat. lol. I'm going to try your way because that will solve my problem in the long run instead of trying to get rid of it very fast with the fat burner.

I have the problem of always feeling hungry so I eat a lot of snacks, so I will look into the slim fast ones to help suppress this feeling and hopefully just eat one choc bar instead of like 3 haha.

Excercise is my biggiest problem. I never do it! I need to look for a easy routine so I can fit it into my sched. This stairmaster, do they have it at all gyms, never heard of it.

They do have stari climders at gyms, to my knowledge. Mine is differant. It uses air for the resisitance instead of springs, which makes it easier on the knees and also smother. I bought my airclimber at Target for about $199 ( i think). It sounds like alot initially, however, I like having it at home then i can do it whenever i choose to. The dvds allow you to mix the workouts to keep from getting bored. Also, each workout is targeted for something differant. After advancing from the beginner workout to the tougher ones(this took a couple weeks of doing the routine 4-5 times a week, I wanted to really get used to it before moving on) I really enojoyed mixing the routines up. ANd if i had a night where I was tired but knew i really needed to workout, I did the anroutine, that way I did work out but it was a littel easier it on me.
Some people like the decipline of going to a gym, that they will only work out if they have to go to a gym. I personally prefer to do it at home. I also have a tread mill and will sometimes do that, although rarely. Now that i know what is done in the ab routine, i can pretty much do it without the dvd, so I turn on a good tv show and do it. The air climber has really made a differance for me.

As far as snacks go, yes 3 choco bars is not good for the diet, however they are awesome for the taste buds! Using the slimfast bars to help the craving. Also try yogurt, peanut butter wiht celery sticks, fruit(even the canned kind in natural fruit juice is good, just be sure its the ligth kind). Watch calories on all your food. fat calories too. Just be careful with food that saw low fat, watch the sodium content...sometimes its best to get the regular instead of the low fat cuz the sodium content in the low fat type will be higher, and high sodium is not good and can be worse because is causes one to retain water and bloating. And yes until used to the lower calorie intake you may feel hungry, if you do eat a yogurt. With so many flavors out there it's easy to find some you will like.. Another thing, keep track of all the calories you take in each day...you will be so surprised. Oh the airclimber has a counter on it that times you, tell you how many steps you took and how many calories you burned. Its nice to see exactly what you have accomplished with each workout, makes you want to beat it the next time.

Check out the site i told you about in my last post, the y def help. also, get the book by Denise Austin, I love it....has some really good tummy workouts.

If you any questions at all please let me know....I am willing to help in any way i can....And as i learn more i will pass that info on too.

Good luck!
laisegirl

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon