Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Prevention of indenting and bruising from noogleberry!

I have been doing some research on noogleberry and it looks very promising however one issue that concerns me is bruising and indentation. I scar quite easily but what makes it worse is that it takes ages for it to heal. is there anyway to prevent indentation or bruising in the first place??

any input will be highly appreciated!Smile

padding has been the key for me and many others. Currently, I use sissy's method of camper tape and it works great now that I discovered my first batch of tape was old and no good. The last roll I got was a newer one and was way thicker and sticker so it's not coming off all the time. Noogleberry is also currently working on some new rings for padding since the others had problems staying on. They should be available within a month or two.

the rings were good until i finally graduated to being used to pumping with the rings off. the other trouble with the rings was stretching... hopefully the ladies using camper tape are onto something! but also you just have to be careful of pumping too hard, since that might bruise. you will be able to tell... purple is bad!! what is good about noogle is you are in control, as opposed to the electronic systems.

Another "trick" is not to press the cups to your chest while you are trying to get suction. Just hold the cups lightly on your chest and pump. If you press the cups tightly while pumping it will hurt and it's more likely to get bruised. I never use any padding and it doesn't hurt at all if you do it that way and no bruises and no indents. My ringmarks disappear after about half an hour.

i am getting pimples between my breasts and under them and i am a little bit hurt under them too.I don't know what to do.I try taping them but when i do i don't get any suctionHuhI really want to pump everyday but at this level i might need to take some days off to let them healSad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon