Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my program :)

Glad to see you on the forum again...Your results are amazing and quite an inspiration.

Your results (among others) have convinced people like me that natural breast enhancement really is possible.

Had a few aches/tingles but not that many.
However breasts feel LOADS fuller so decided to measure today:
Above- 33.25"
Around- 34.75"
Under- 27"

Woohoo Smile
Boyfriend commented they looked/felt bigger too. 32Bs getting tighter, have a few 32Cs that fit almost perfectly...
How exciting!
Been nearly 6 months since I started now (including month or so break) so just over 2 inches and about a cup size I'm so happy with! Big Grin
Will keep you updated

Hi!

I was reading your thread and read a post about how you are trying to only massage one breast in an attempt to even things out. Just wondering how it worked out because I'm trying to do the same thing.. Thanks and good luck with everything!

Alicia... I was curious how old you are? Want to say congrats on your growth! Did you notice a big change when taking SP? I am thinking of adding it to my Hops, WY, and Kelp...

woa! details. details! i better read this thread through! congrats! interesting stuff. that is great news! i am enjoying this site so much. i am even motivated to start working out again cause i was thinking the with the growth i am experiencing, i am gonna need a little extra muscle support :] when the growth started, i even noticed i was slouching forward more! all from a a tiny bit more weight or i am getting old. NOt!
Sad 

Hi there!!
Im new to the whole NBE thing, only started two weeks ago, im a bit confused as to whats going on, at first i gained a whole inch in three days and my breasts were really tender... now theres no pain at all and they have shrunk down!! they feel smaller than they were before i started!! im not sure what to do... im taking 2x wild yam 400mg, 2xfenugreek 400mg a day...and i do the massage every night... i just dont get how my breasts reacted so well to start with and then just shrunk! and theres no pain whatsoever now...

Anyone got any advise or some kind of explanation pleeeeeaaaaasssseee

(03-02-2010, 01:20 PM)AliciaCatherine Wrote:  Hey
I've been doing it for a week now, taking 3 fenugreek a day (610mgx3) and 3 wild yam (405mgx3). Also drinking soya milk and doing massages.

I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas of what I could add to speed it up?
I'm currently large 32A/small 32B cup (28" under bust, 31.5" around bust) and would love to reach 32C!
Also, do you know how long until it starts taking effect? x

I take fenugreek, wild yam, eat soy products occasionally and drink vanilla Silk soy milk (try to have a red solo brand cup daily) I also am taking Hops flower capsules for my digestion. I noticed my growth when I started the 3 together. Have you taken any Hops? I also massage. How often do you massage daily? Your growth is coming along great, thanks for the inspiration! Mine will look like that once I get to that same fullness, because we have the same shape and roundness. I can't to get there one day!! =o) Keep it up!

Hi Alicia..I'm currently doing FG massages,

and I was thinking of starting to drink FG with juices and etc.

But I rode, back in the forum, that it makes you sweet like Maple Syrup, and that your pee also smells like that.

Is it true?

I'm kinda scared of smelling even more to Maple Syrup

Hi everyone, wow it has been a while since I last came on here! I'm thinking of starting up again - I have gained a little weight (maybe a dress size or 2) since when I was doing this and so boobs are naturally a bit bigger now too. Currently at 35in around the middle with no bra. I want to lose a little weight but not lose the breast size so thinking of starting up my old program again! Anyone from back then still on here? 

Will be going out to buy required herbs this week hopefully!

Not an old member. But definetly happy to have you back here Smile
I just read your thread and as I'm taking fenugreek myself for (nearly) 3 weeks this is very inspiring. 
Might think about adding a few more herbs like you did as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon