Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my program :)

I took MSM for hair growth once and it gave me totally crazy dreams. Your growth is really encouraging! I'm about the same size as you started so you're giving me hope!!

Thank you Smile
Good luck on your programs, keep us posted! x

Just an update... breasts feel full and heavier Smile slightly tender too. Will keep you all posted x

I'm taking saw palmetto out of my program now, will be taking 1x 1500mg MSM daily instead x

I seem to have lost half an inch around my waist and under my bust... making my measurements waist 24.5" and underbust 26.5". So that makes me very nearly a 30 band instead of 32. Gained half an inch above my breast that is now 32.5" Smile
Bust still measuring 33.5" without bra and 34.25" with bra

Wow your skinny! What is your weight and height?

They actually sell a 30 band here in Japan. I think it's a 70. I usually wear a 72 which is the 32. Come buy bras in Japan with me!Big Grin

Hey Smile
I'm 5'6 and weigh between 120-125lb (it fluctuates) so I'm not actually that skinny, just have a tiny waist and huge bum Tongue lol! My bum is 37"!! Ahh

Lucky! I'm 5'4 with a bum of 38.5! I would give to have your bum! I also have a tiny waist, but look so unbalanced because of my bottom being so big. Curse my latino booty! lol

Lol! Latino Smile? What country? I'm an unusual mix of Italian and Irish!x

Cuban and Spanish blood here. And then some Irish, French and British. I'm pretty much a mutt. Tongue
Oh Italian and Irish, that's an interesting mix.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon