Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Liquid extracts

Hey
Is there anyway that herbs in tablet form (powdered in like those plastic cases) can be used for massage?!

Yes that's been done before. Not by me I should say, but there are women here who have done it.

do you know how to do it? x

Apparently you need to mix them into a suitable oil.

according to wahaika, you steep the herbs in olive oil (or another suitable oil) for about a week in a dark glass container. i think you can also add borage oil to the mix.

I found this on a web page (i believe) by wahaika. On lunch. If I find the address I'll post it later. As far as I know it is current info.

Booby Batter:
1/2 cup Olive Oil + 1/2 cup Fenugreek + 24 Borage Oil (1000 mg) caps. Steep for one week minimum before first use. (The longer the better) We now use Borage oil instead of EPO in this mixture. Borage has a higher concentration of GLA - 23-25% vs. about 8% for EPO. EPO is still used internally.
(GLA is a precursor to prostaglandins,
prostaglandins are precursor to aromatase,
aromatase + testosterone = estrogen)

Get 2 (at least) 8oz empty containers such as dark glass bottles or empty hand lotion bottles. Steep with one while using the other.

Shake well all the time. Massage using the example found here at least every other day:
http://www.bodymechanics.net/subpages/breast.html

On circular rotations, go in circles where the rotation goes down on the inside, up on the outside. I think Lucy has a more clear illustration somewhere on the direction of rotation on those techniques that are circular in motion. The massage before applying heat takes about 15 minutes. 360 rotations per side can also be used.

Cover with Saran wrap. Apply heat for 30 minutes using a heated blanket set on the lowest setting for 20-30 minutes. When possible, leave mixture on all night and wash it off in the morning.
---
Record measurements at mid cycle.

Here is the web address for the whole article. it makes for interesting reading.
http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3029

Best wishes. andy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon