Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi I m Abi

Heart 

Hi everyone! ( sorry for my English it's not my first language)

I wanted to introduce myself as I am starting NBE.
I m abi 20 years old and a A cup. I always felt ashamed of my breast especially during intimacy. I discovered NBE a month ago and at first I was skeptical but thought that I could always try and see. Everyone here is so kind ans helpful. It's been a joy reading your post and learning from experiences. 

My ultimate goal is to grow to a C/ D cup. I m currently taking 3000mg of MSM and 3000mg of fenugreek. I also do 5mn massage everyday. I've been doing that for over a week and my breast have started to become itchy. I m excitedly to see what's happening in me.

If you have any suggestions or advice I m all hears!!

I think you could take more herbs and massage more too, but if you're seeing signs of progress then perhaps you should stick with what you're doing now. I mean if your breasts are itchy that's a really positive sign, so what you're doing seems to be working. Especially if you're only one week in.

(06-05-2024, 01:26 PM)Jem Jee Wrote:  I think you could take more herbs and massage more too, but if you're seeing signs of progress then perhaps you should stick with what you're doing now. I mean if your breasts are itchy that's a really positive sign, so what you're doing seems to be working. Especially if you're only one week in.

Hi ! Thank you for your answer. What kind of herbs would you recommend me to add to my routine?

It's hard to give definite advice on herbs, because it basically boils down to what each body needs. You could add Saw Palmetto though. Just Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto has been enough for some women to get good growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon