Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PGB progress report

Hi lovelies,

I've been on my NBE journey for six months now. This thread will be my diary to show the progress I've made! In six months, I've grown two/three cup sizes (34 B to 34D/DD).

Follicular phase (end of menses to ovulation):
Soy milk - 16 fl oz
Hops - 620 mg
Black cohosh - 40 mg

Luteal phase (ovulation to start of menses):
Progesterone cream - 1/4 tsp per breast
Wild yam - 850 mg
Saw palmetto - 450 mg
Raspberry leaf tea
Spearmint tea

Whole cycle:
Maca - 500 mg
Muira puama - 600 mg
Fenugreek seed - 610 mg
Massage with flaxseed oil
Mother's Milk tea (fennel, fenugreek, spearmint, anise, coriander, blessed thistle, lemongrass, verbena, marshmallow root)

I recently started applying 100% volufiline serum (two drops per breast). Progress was slow until I started cycling. It should be noted that my weight has remained stagnant throughout my journey *sigh*. At 5'6, I weigh around 138 lbs. Currently my measurements are 37 - 29 - 40. In the future, I hope to get back my weight back  in the 120s and decrease my waist to 24 inches. Also, lavender oil carried by jojoba oil will replace flaxseed oil soon.

That's great that you've been successful. I am on a fenugreek based program personally.

(26-04-2024, 03:03 AM)StopTheSag Wrote:  That's great that you've been successful. I am on a fenugreek based program personally.

Hi StopTheSag! Thanks for replying. I'm not as successful as I would like to be, I see girls on here grow a cup size a month... I'm excited to see if volufiline makes a difference though!

What do you mean by fenugreek-based program? Can you drop the deets?  Big Grin

(26-04-2024, 04:36 PM)puregoldbaby Wrote:  I'm not as successful as I would like to be, I see girls on here grow a cup size a month...

Your progress is fabulous! Yes some girls grow a cup size a month, but not very many. Some of the girls who went up by 3 or 4 cup sizes took years to achieve their results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon