Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

greenbush

I am thinking about buying one of the breast enhancement kits from Greenbush, and I was wondering if anyone has tried any and gotten results? What kit did you end up selecting and did you add anything else to the regimen?

Well, I haven't gotten any responses yet. I would really appreciate any information that anyone can give me about Greenbush herbal supplements.

I have not used them yet, but per Wahaika's recommendation I am going to start using the 90 day kit (with fenugreek, wild yam, saw palmetto and fenugreek powder) next month.

Thank you for replying. Do you know where I'd find that thread? Should I just search for the name?

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...t+works%21

good luck! I'm going to be following this program too!

None opf the women in the past who've tried it have reported any growth. I also have tried it, but impatiently so...

maybe if you try it and keep at it for a year you may have growth, I am too impatient to do something for a year that others haven't already seen growth on,. but you may be the first so good luck! the most popular kit is the blended herbs kit.

Hmmm...it sounded good but now I am debating it. I am also impatient, and I wouldn't want to waste all that money on something that no one else has seen results with. Would you happen to know where the girls that have seen results got their herbs from? Maybe direct me to the link or the discussion on here. There's just so much on here to go through...it can be overwhelming.

if you are looking for a tried and true herbal program i suggest you take a look at eve.m's program, she had amazing growth.

it is more cost efficient in the LONG run to encapsulate your herbs yourself because prepackaged bottles are more expensive when you calculate the cost over a long time, espessially when you think of how many of each you'll be taking per month!

here is where you can find a more step-by step lay out of eve.m's program...her page is in the archive if you wish but it can be VERY confusing going through everything so i researched and took alot of time goiong through it all and posted this thread years ago to clarify things...I hope it helps.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...wn+program-

you can find most of the herbs you need at www.mountianroseherbs.com

they also have encapsulators and empty capsule there... the other thigns not on that website you can usually find at other websites, remember loose bulk herbs are cheaper in cost.

here is another thread i posted that you can look at as well, be sure to look at the comments on this one because frostedmint raised some good points Smile

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/me...program%21

good luck!

p.s it may be a bit complicated but she definitely saw results and hers has been in the past, the most popular herbal program, her pictures should be in the archive picture pages.

Thank you for all your help. There is a lot of information in there. I'm wondering if it would work to buy the greenbush herbs and add some of the things suggested on Eve M's thread. I will have to look more into it though. I was also thinking about trying Noogleberry because I saw someone on here that got great results from using it.

i think if you DO add greenbush herbs to eve.m's program you should add the liquid, you can add it to your drinks and it will be a different form of the herb, so that y our not taking all capsules. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon