Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FINDING THE SUPPLEMENT FORMULA

Wink 

For people who have had a lot of success with Natural Breast Enhancement Supplements please take this anonymous survey to help pencil down what the magic formula is. Save a lot of people time and help people get results. This survey is completely anonymous, and the results will be public so other people won't struggle. People will be so grateful including me. By taking this survey you're putting all your time and effort to good use! Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQ...sp=sf_link

I've completed the survey although I don't think there's a magic formula to be found as such because I don't think there's any one size fits all answer. Exercises like this are still interesting though.

Yes, Saw Palmetto, for example, may be useful to some people but not to others. I agree also that surveys such as this are nevertheless interesting.

(18-04-2024, 10:59 AM)VickyA Wrote:  I've completed the survey although I don't think there's a magic formula to be found as such because I don't think there's any one size fits all answer. Exercises like this are still interesting though.

Totally get where you are coming from and I agree but let me ask you this? Would it be easier to have a list of supplement most successful for the most amount of people, and then progressively go down the line in terms of success or failing again and again being unclear what to try next. Because right now I can show you what supplement has had the most success for the most amount of people, and if that doesn't work I can go to the next most successful for the most amount of people, and then so on. I think this has a lot of potential to be very helpful.

I'm not opposed to what you're doing. In fact I've already participated, as mentioned above. If something useful comes of it, then all well and good.

A serious complication in this is that if someone is successful by taking several things it's hard to know what really worked.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon