Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I guess as a new member I'm supposed to write something about myself here.  I expected to be adding to an existing thread, but I guess this way the total number of threads is guaranteed to increase.
Anyway, I'm an 80 yo lifelong CD (lingerie fetishist) who, for the 2+ years since my wife died, has been transitioning to the trans woman that I believe I am destined to become.  I'm here because, put simply, I want breasts.  For health reasons, I am limited in what I am able to try.  I've explained my desires/needs to both my primary and my urologist and neither offered any help.  I've been trying topical herbals and think I have seen some success, but I really hope to tap into the accumulated knowledge here to correct and/or refine my approach.

There is certainly accumulated knowledge here which could be very useful to you. There's no doubt about that, but you may well get even greater benefit from the genetic males forum (our sister forum).

(11-04-2024, 01:09 PM)Jem Jee Wrote:  There is certainly accumulated knowledge here which could be very useful to you. There's no doubt about that, but you may well get even greater benefit from the genetic males forum (our sister forum).

Thank you for the genetic males forum suggestion.  That does sound like it ought to be relevant.
I registered with this site because of all the apparent knowledge in the forum.  I expect to great great suggestions and hopefully they will lead to bigger breasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon