Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple stretching

If I use a pump should I be concerned about nipple stretching, which is something I definitely wouldn't welcome? I'm just wondering if there is any precaution I can take.

The majority of those using pumps haven't reported any changes to their nipples, but I noticed that some have taped their nipples up as a precaution, so you could do that or find some other way of covering them.

Well those using the breastfeeding pumps are told that their nipples will stretch during pumping but afterwards will return to their pre-breastfeeding state.

(30-03-2024, 02:03 AM)Babita Wrote:  Well those using the breastfeeding pumps are told that their nipples will stretch during pumping but afterwards will return to their pre-breastfeeding state.
I am using dual electric breast pumps on a regular basis. 

My breasts have grown to a satisfactory DD cup, but I now have the nipples of a lactating female!

They do shrink back a bit after pumping, but I am still huge, over an inch long and an inch in diameter.

I generally wear a nursing bra, giving some lots of side & underbust support with bare breasts with the cups folded down. If I start feeling heavy, I clip up the soft cups, which cradle my nipples.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon