Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New, learning, and curious!

Hi all,

I've been lurking for a week or two but feel interested enough in NBE that I want to join the community and participate! I've loved forums since I was 8 or 9 years old, I'm 29 now. I am very into bio/chem science, self care and improvement, especially when it comes to natural and non invasive methods -- I've used hair care and diet forums for a few years each, both to great success in my personal goals. I don't really visit either of them anymore but took my lessons learned with me. Now I have hair that I love and I'm on a diet/at a weight that I love. It's time to try a new kind of personal improvement!

Before my diet, I had 34D boobs in my teen years but was also a little "swollen" imo with baby fat/water retention. I sadly ended up having a miscarriage some years later which took away my baby fat and kind of "deflated" my boobs to a 34B. I did end up lactating which was nice at least and I still am trying to increase my supply, I have been taking fenugreek and just started goats rue for this so I'm glad to see that these can also be helpful for NBE!

I plan to get a NB or Kangzhu once I figure out my sizing and preference of cup materials based on the opinions you all have posted here. Before I add or adjust any more herbs or other hormonal agonists I am getting a hormone panel ran in a few weeks so I know where I stand. I've always had signs of high androgens since childhood and confirmed that 2ish years ago with a panel. I was prescribed a med for anti androgens, spironolactone, and have been using for a year or so. However that provider never bothered to dig deeper as to why I had unbalanced hormones. My new doc seems to want to help on this front hence the new panel ordered. Carbs and dairy trigger androgenic symptoms in me I've found through dieting. I've minimized my hirsutism, hormonal acne, and androgenic alopecia, it's all still there but dramatically less so. I've been off birth control for 6-7 years or more now and have had relatively clockwork periods, but my last 3 and current period have been strange. I don't know if I need to keep taking the spiro or if it's suppressing my androgens too much now for example. 

So that's me and where I'm at, I'd ideally like to get back to my 34D but any permanent improvement will make me happy! I'll carry over most of this info to when I make a thread for my program, but for now just happy to introduce myself and see if anyone has anything to add based on my experience so far!
Thanks for your time if you read this  Blush

I also take spiro and am many years older. I'm also pursuing NBE and weight loss at the same time.

(22-03-2024, 02:45 AM)StopTheSag Wrote:  I also take spiro and am many years older. I'm also pursuing NBE and weight loss at the same time.

Hi, thank you for your response! How long have you been taking spiro, how has it helped you, and how was it prescribed to you?
When my tests came back for high androgens, I was prescribed 50 mg and decided to go up to 100 mg for more effect at controlling my symptoms. I have been thinking about asking to go up in dose so I'm definitely looking forward to see my new results. 

How has your journey for NBE and weight loss gone so far -- where are you at with it and what methods are you using?  Blush

I purchased spiro on all day chemist since I can take it without a potassium blood test because I'm under age 45. I've been taking it 2 weeks and I take 50. 

I take fenugreek/fennel, saw palmetto, vitex, maca, birth control and use topical volufilline. I also drink fenugreek, fennel and vitex as teas in a tea ball at work. I think fenugreek and vitex taste terrible as teas and I cover it up with earl grey or just excess fennel.

I used to use high dose domperidone but it gave me negative psychological effects (it can cause hallucinations and paranoia) so i only take 1 pill every few days usually when I take long haul busses since it prevents vomiting.

I've been on the wagon this rodeo for a month but this isn't my first NBE rodeo, I've tried it before but didn't have the discipline to stick it out. My weight goes up and down and I'm trying to keep my chest size at 36 C while I get back under BMI 25.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon