Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Electric Pump Testing

This will be a thread to track my progress with the homemade electric pump I was so kindly able to borrow from James. 
I will be posting my measurements, my settings with the pump and my progress and tracking any changes I see/feel with it. 

Goal is 4 hours a day, 4 days a week. I will try to get as much as I can within a week but I do work and have a busy life outside my house and I can't take the pump system with me so some weeks I just do as much as I am able. 

[b]Test day: Jan 24 2024[/b]

Testing pump and setting up pressures

Day before my period

Leaning measurements
Bust: 34 1/4 In
Upper breast: 33 1/2 In

Standing Measurements
Bust: 33 in
Underbust: 30 in
Upper bust: 32.5 in

8in across each breast leaning (measured from center of chest across to outside of breast)

Week 1: First day Feb 7-11

Pump settings I used for 4 days:

Trailing 55% (-3 kpa )
Peak -7 kpa
Cycles 20
Duration 30 mins each side
10 mins trailing

Measurements after 4 days (hours after final pump):

Standing:
Bust: 33.25 in
Under bust 30.5 in
Upper bust 31.75 in

Leaning:
Bust: 34 in
Under: 30.25 in
Upper: 33.5 in

Notes:

A lot of trouble finding the right spot for perfect suction and keeping it there.
I tried laying in bed but just the way I'm shaped in comparison to the dome, I cannot pump while laying on my side or back, so sleeping with it on isn't an option, even with propped pillows and blankets ):

I have to sit in a chair propped up with a pillow underneath leaning a certain way to keep suction, and even still if I move my arm/chest too much I will lose suction. Not a huge deal just extremely annoying, I'm basically stuck to a chair for 2-4 hours, depending on how long I go for. I blame it on the way I'm shaped, if I had more narrow and closer to the center of my chest boobs, it would stay on prefect no issues.
Also because of the way I'm shaped, its not possible for me to keep my nips center with the dome, It causes way too much loss of suction, I opt to do what is best for constant suction and hope if brings more simulation to the areas that have less tissue/fat.

The first day I played around with -8 peak pressure but found it was too high with the trailing % and caused some pain to I reduced it to -7 and the trailing 55% (-3) seemed to be more comfortable and continued with that for the following days.

Week 2: March 3-6

4 days pump Settings:
Trailing 55% (-4kpa)
Peak -8 kpa
Cycles 20
30 mins each side
10 mins trailing

Measurements pre pump:

Bust: 33.5
Underbust: 29.5
Upperbust: 33.5

Leaning Measurements:

Bust: 34
Underbust: 29.5
Upperbust:32.5

Notes

I tried using the Manual pump on each breast after a session to expand the breast tissue for a longer period of time as that was easier for me to maintain a good suction with the smaller lighter domes.
The contoured cups just fit my body better than the flat bottom dome, as with the glass domes I have to have the perfect spt for suction or I'm constantly readjusting. It also helps me gauge how much swelling I'm getting from the electric pump as I can see if each breast fills the contoured cups more than with just manual pumping alone.

I've also noticed that my breast respond well the the fluctuating pressure when using the electric pump. I feel like my swelling is more long lasting the next day after and the following days (after 4 days of pumping) VS just the manual alone VS more trailing times and less cycles. As annoying as it is to maintain suction with the cycling, It ppears to be giving more longer lasting results. Will keep testing this to make sure it's accurate. 

I upped the kpa by one as it felt like I wasn't getting much from the previous setting, and I was able to maintain the trailing pressure perfectly fine. I did notice a TINY bit of brushing, most around where the edges of the cup sit on my skin but it's barley noticeable. will monitor this and adjust if it creates too much bruising or issues

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon