Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

optimizing weight gain for bust increase

hi all, 
Im a 29 year old trans woman who has been on HRT for about 8 years, and have recently had a knack of trying to improve my aesthetics. ive been fairly scrawny my whole life (5'6, 140 lbs) and developed a modest B cup just from HRT and inducing lactation twice with domperidone. recently ive been trying to put on some weight in hopes that itll help fill out my figure and make my face and body more feminie and i was hoping for some advice on what all i can to absolutely maximize the amount of weight I can add to my bust.
im really worried about doing this the wrong way and putting on more belly fat then breast fat / tissue so any advice will be helpful.

I'm doing the opposite (weight loss with NBE). I believe that if you exercise regularly whilst bulking, you can minimize weight Gain to the waist.

If you gain weight in general I don't think there's any way of guaranteeing where it will or won't end up.

Exactly. And weight loss is the same. There's no way of knowing where you will lose weight from. A friend of mine thought her thighs were too big and longed to have nice slender legs, but when she went on a diet she lost weight from just about everywhere on her body except her legs. Her face even got thinner and other people noticed and commented on that, but her legs were completely unchanged.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon