Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help me to increase my breasts without growing the areola please

hi, being that the areola cannot be made smaller (and mine are huge so much so that the underbust is non-existent and yes I have tubular breasts) do you know how to increase the breasts without making the areola grow?

It's not possible to give you a definite answer. You see it depends on what the quality of your beast skin is like. If your skin is quite tight it will stretch as the breast gets bigger and the areola will get bigger too. Remember the areola is just part of your skin and accordingly it may well stretch along with the skin. But if your skin isn't so tight then an increase in breast size will just tend to fill out the skin more and because the skin doesn't stretch the areola doesn't get any bigger. So you see some people get bigger areolas when their breast size increases and for others the size of the areola doesn't change at all with breast size. It all depends on each individual person.

(27-02-2024, 06:14 AM)Charley Rose Wrote:  It's not possible to give you a definite answer. You see it depends on what the quality of your beast skin is like. If your skin is quite tight it will stretch as the breast gets bigger and the areola will get bigger too. Remember the areola is just part of your skin and accordingly it may well stretch along with the skin. But if your skin isn't so tight then an increase in breast size will just tend to fill out the skin more and because the skin doesn't stretch the areola doesn't get any bigger. So you see some people get bigger areolas when their breast size increases and for others the size of the areola doesn't change at all with breast size. It all depends on each individual person.

not even if I bundle the areola during the massage or the noogleberry?

Whatever you do the outcome will always depend on your skin type.

What did you mean by 'bundle' ?

When I've seen before and after pictures of those who have grown on NBE the areola doesn't appear to have changed significantly, so this perhaps doesn't need to be a big concern.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon