Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

long-time lurker turned newbie!

Music 

hi everyone!! i’m a 21 y/o afab woman and i’ve been interested in NBE on and off for about 6 years now, but have been more seriously considering it in the past year. long before i learned about NBE, i remember as a child being fascinated by the concept of augmenting parts of myself, one particular memory that stands out being a time where a six year-old me stuffed her shirt with her mini stuffed animals. it’s so strange to me how things like this can sometimes show hints of themselves at such young ages without any prior exposure to influence them. the only aspect of this fascination that has stuck is breast augmentation, probably because i’m naturally endowed and pleased with with my semi-hourglass figure and butt lol

anyway, i’ve been lurking here and in the NBE subreddit for quite a while, gathering info about the various routes to enlargement and trying to come up with a list of yes’s and no’s regarding my proclivity to each of them. i’m a full-time college student with a fellow homebody roommate and, in addition to the other aspects of my life, am unable to do anything time-consuming and “obvious” (for lack of a better term) like noogling, which is my goal to eagerly obtain one day. 

so, my main goal in the meantime is to come up with an herbal regiment coupled with an effective massage method. But my fear is: i’m pretty sure my hormones are naturally balanced since my cycles are totally normal and even painless sometimes (a far cry from what they used to be for a few years lol, had some bad PMS). i’m afraid of getting too experimental and having potentially nasty side effects interfere with my daily life, so i’ve been hesitant to make a concrete list and pull the trigger on anything so far. 

my current measurements are 79cm (31”) band, 91cm (36”) bust (so anywhere from a 36B to a 32DD depending on where you look lol, but i wear 34-36B bras)

if i find a massage + herbal regiment that somehow doesn’t negatively impact my already-balanced hormones, my dream would be to get to at least 100cm (39.4”), so gaining maybe ~4 cups (34H?). i just want some cleavage man, my boobs are so wide set (yet round and perky, luckily) and i just want to be my own big titty goth/punk gf lol. 

ok, back to herbs: i’m wanting a regiment that doesn’t mess with my normal/stable period cycle very much, ideally not at all. this may be an oxymoronic request lol so do enlighten me if i’m mistaken and should go bark up a different tree. so far with my research, some herbs i’ve compiled that hypothetically should accomplish this for me (tho i know everyone reacts differently so there’s no telling unless i try) include: fenugreek, bovine mammary glandular, optiMSM, flaxseed oil/powder, and more normal supplements like collagen and vitamins C and D. (if i’m mistaken about the impact/magnitude of any of these, please lmk!!) so far I’m thinking MSM to perhaps boost/help with the bovine mammary effects, plus either (or both??) a flaxseed oil or homemade fenugreek oil (emptied capsules + oil) massaging aid (after wiping the skin with alcohol to get their fullest effects). 

on an unrelated note: i had never heard of hypnosis or BB/subliminal messaging for BE until browsing thru the forum on here. results seem pretty mixed, and it looks like there’s just so much stuff out there for that—some authentic some junk, each with vastly differing opinions on their effectiveness—it’s hard to wade through there without getting confused. if anyone reading this has had any notable and sustained success with this, would you reply and, if applicable, attach any video links etc. that worked for you?

TLDR: any tips for herbs/supplements that don’t mess much or at all with a naturally normal/stable period/hormone cycle, and most effective massage type/s? 

happy to be here and meet some of y’all!!

(24-02-2024, 08:01 AM)antonymph Wrote:  any tips for herbs/supplements that don’t mess much or at all with a naturally normal/stable period/hormone cycle

Most NBE herbs don't mess with a naturally stable cycle in most women, but they do for a minority. It's not really which herbs that someone takes, but the specific effects they have on a particular person and how that individual reacts to them. I mean you could get several recommendations about herbs which haven't disrupted anyone's cycle, but the same herbs could still possibly do so in your case.

Welcome to the forum by the way!

(24-02-2024, 02:18 PM)black eyed susan Wrote:  
(24-02-2024, 08:01 AM)antonymph Wrote:  any tips for herbs/supplements that don’t mess much or at all with a naturally normal/stable period/hormone cycle

Most NBE herbs don't mess with a naturally stable cycle in most women, but they do for a minority. It's not really which herbs that someone takes, but the specific effects they have on a particular person and how that individual reacts to them. I mean you could get several recommendations about herbs which haven't disrupted anyone's cycle, but the same herbs could still possibly do so in your case.

Welcome to the forum by the way!

thank you for the warm welcome! that makes sense to me, with everything i’ve read so far—i don’t think i would’ve put it together unless you’d worded it that way! very comforting, so i’ll accept that it may take some trial and error before finding what works with my body and what doesn’t. tysm!!

Exactly right. Trial and error is the only way to find out what works best for you and what just isn't right for you. Even the most commonly taken herbs with the most solid reputations may sometimes have adverse effects for one certain person. It's always the way with herbs.

(24-02-2024, 08:01 AM)antonymph Wrote:   most effective massage type/s?

Those Chinese massages (chi massage). The Chinese are very advanced when it comes to massages and we need to follow their ideas I think.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon