Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cycling PC and PM

Hi!

I apologize if I'm asking a question that's already been asked but I found very little information when I went looking on here before posting this.

So I'm taking Fenugreek (1 capsule of 1,000 mg a day), Saw Palmetto (1 capsule of 320 mg a day), Pueraria Mirifica (1 capsule of 100 mg a day), and progesterone cream (1/4tsp rubbed on my abdomen a day) and this is to fix my hormones and for NBE. I started this on February 4, 2024 (this was the day after I finished my period). 

My question is about cycling PC and PM. I'm taking twice the amount suggested by surferjoe on here for PC but that's because 1. I don't have a 1/8 tsp and 2. the PC instructions are 1/4 tsp twice per day, I decided to do once a day since it's twice the amount recommended on here. My PC instructions also state to do it 3 weeks of the month so I'm already having to cycle my PC, but I'm wondering if I need to cycle the PM as well? 

As an update: I am seeing a small bit of growth which makes me happy. Smile

Thank you in advance for the help!

HI Ittybitty

Here is a good thread on Cycling
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28874

Happy growing
Bobbi

(18-02-2024, 11:52 AM)Happyme Wrote:  HI Ittybitty

Here is a good thread on Cycling
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28874

Happy growing
Bobbi

Thanks! I actually read that one and unfortunately didn't find it helpful for trying to figure out if I needed to cycle my PM with my PC and if I needed to go off of both of them at the same time or if I just follow the directions on my PC and keep taking PM even when off of the PC.

I’ve found out that 1 mg progesterone per 5 mg PM is usually a better ratio.  So 100 mg PM and 20 mg PC is good.  Cycling is optional because both are low.  With 200 mg and 40 mg cycling may or may not be necessary, and above that it is usually necessary to avoid delaying your period.  As before, it’s still good to make adjustments to whatever gives you the best balance, but at least this is a better starting point.  If PC is fewer days than PM you can also increase the amount proportionally.  3/4 the days => 4/3 the amount.  Etc.

(20-02-2024, 06:17 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  I’ve found out that 1 mg progesterone per 5 mg PM is usually a better ratio.  So 100 mg PM and 20 mg PC is good.  Cycling is optional because both are low.  With 200 mg and 40 mg cycling may or may not be necessary, and above that it is usually necessary to avoid delaying your period.  As before, it’s still good to make adjustments to whatever gives you the best balance, but at least this is a better starting point.  If PC is fewer days than PM you can also increase the amount proportionally.  3/4 the days => 4/3 the amount.  Etc.

Okay. So to be clear, if I go a week off of my PC like the instructions say, I could keep taking the PM?

(20-02-2024, 07:20 AM)IttybittyMama Wrote:  
(20-02-2024, 06:17 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  I’ve found out that 1 mg progesterone per 5 mg PM is usually a better ratio.  So 100 mg PM and 20 mg PC is good.  Cycling is optional because both are low.  With 200 mg and 40 mg cycling may or may not be necessary, and above that it is usually necessary to avoid delaying your period.  As before, it’s still good to make adjustments to whatever gives you the best balance, but at least this is a better starting point.  If PC is fewer days than PM you can also increase the amount proportionally.  3/4 the days => 4/3 the amount.  Etc.

Okay. So to be clear, if I go a week off of my PC like the instructions say, I could keep taking the PM?
If you want to cycle one and not the other that’s fine.  So then 4/3*20~=27 mg PC might be closer to balanced but this is a small amount of both so 20 mg PC is fine.  20 mg is a little and a 7 mg difference is much too little to worry about.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon