Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introduction

Hi All,

Just introducing myself. I am a husband researching NBE methods and other non-surgical methods for breast enhancement for my wife. She has always wanted adequate breast and is stuck with 32A. I see how it affects her, not a lack of confidence in who she is as a person and knows herself to be, but a level of affecting her identity of being a woman. I suspect this feeling is not exclusive to her alone. She has wanted to get implants but I don't think that will be good long term and have tried to point toward natural methods (especially considering kids and breastfeeding in the future). I really believe natural methods can work and that this whole effort for increasing breast size is a fundamental engineering problem. The solution is out there, just have to figure it out! We aren't changing straw into gold afterall. 

On a personal note, as I was suggesting natural methods for her and hoping she would believe it, I began a trial to see if I could enlarge my own anatomy: if I couldn't do it naturally, then it's pointless to convince her she could do it naturally. I've had great success and already grown a full 1 inch in length and 0.5 in circumference (girth) in a few months. If a penis can grow, gosh darn it, breast can to!

In my current research, vacuum systems like noogleberry make sense as a base level method but I am skeptical on all of the supplements, even the natural ones. I'll be researching and working through this forum to develop a solid method.

The Breast Engineer is on the problem, let's do this! (pun intended, ha!)

(14-02-2024, 07:32 AM)TheBreastEngineer Wrote:  The solution is out there, just have to figure it out! We aren't changing straw into gold afterall.

Yes I think so. The more I get into NBE the more convinced I am that there's a solution for everyone. Just have to find out what works for you.

(15-02-2024, 03:02 AM)black eyed susan Wrote:  
(14-02-2024, 07:32 AM)TheBreastEngineer Wrote:  The solution is out there, just have to figure it out! We aren't changing straw into gold afterall.

Yes I think so. The more I get into NBE the more convinced I am that there's a solution for everyone. Just have to find out what works for you.

Agreed, no one is hopeless. What did they say about Edison failing 2000 times for the lightbulb? He just figured out 2000 ways on how not to make it. But those 2000 attempts lead to the great triumph of making the 1 lightbulb that revolutionized the 20th century. The body is the most complex "machine", and once we figure out what buttons to push, how to push them, and when to push them, we can naturally direct the outcome positively to what our aim is. I'm glad this forum exist, I have been reading excellent research and scientific thought already that has good rationale basis.

When starting from a small size, the foods I list out in my signature program are helpful for the first several months.  Until then supplements might not do much, and pumping or massage may be better.

For penile enlargement yes it needs to be pumping or other mechanical ways, just like bones don’t naturally grow after puberty.  But breasts naturally change size with hormones, nutrition and so on all the time throughout life.  With herbs you can still grow your balls, raise testosterone and so aid muscle workouts though.

(15-02-2024, 10:43 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  When starting from a small size, the foods I list out in my signature program are helpful for the first several months.  Until then supplements might not do much, and pumping or massage may be better.

For penile enlargement yes it needs to be pumping or other mechanical ways, just like bones don’t naturally grow after puberty.  But breasts naturally change size with hormones, nutrition and so on all the time throughout life.  With herbs you can still grow your balls, raise testosterone and so aid muscle workouts though.

Your comprehensive NBE program read was excellent and makes sense. You mentioned you didn’t see pumping as a particularly effective route and in light of nutrition and hormone sensitivity I can see how pumping doesn’t alone make it happen if the chemistry isn’t there to support growth. (Got the equipment, but no people to operate to build the house)

My thought mechanically 
though is that if pumping is done correctly, it should increase blood flow and vascular tissue through the breast enabling a higher volume of blood and hence nutrients to reach the breast area and also a place for fatty tissue deposits to drop out and stay alive. A main theory of mine is that naturally smaller breasted women have either fewer vascular passageways or small “pipelines” for blood flow whereas naturally larger women have adequate blood flow. Even if the hormones of the two are balanced and identical, in the same time frame the woman with larger veins/more veins will be able to deliver an overall higher mass of nutrients to the breast and then support increased tissue survival, whereas the reduce blood flow case has an upper limit as to how much tissue can be supported. An equilibrium will be met for each case dependent on mass of nutrients delivered per unit time. 

The pumping/massaging technique is another whole topic I’d like to touch on at another time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon