Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

controversial topic - vacuum expansion more than 15 minutes 1-2 per week is too much

Does anyone have an old Brava system to sell? I'd love to check it out.

(02-03-2024, 06:28 PM)StopTheSag Wrote:  Does anyone have an old Brava system to sell? I'd love to check it out.

I have a friend who wants to sell her set of XL narrow Brava domes. She bought them ages ago when she thought she'd need to size up from the large narrow domes, but didn't end up using them. It is just the domes without any tubing or pump. I've heard it's hard to find working Brava pumps these days since they are old and most of them have burnt out. But you could buy a wound vac from Ebay or a gauged hand pump, as some other members have done. The tubing is really inexpensive and can be bought online or from pet supply stores. If you're interested in the domes, I can let her know!

Wouldn’t -25mmhg on a mouse actually be a high amount of pressure? If it wasn’t ‘an equivalent to -25’, which it doesn’t say or seem to be, I’d read that as a study on high pressure with lower time. Just a thought.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon