Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry compatible with amazon handpump?

So on a whim i bought THIS cheap manual pump from amazon, just to have something to test out pumping and see if i liked it/if it helped. 
So far i'm really liking it and the results are great when I'm consistent.

Unfortunately these cups feel like they're too small? Or maybe I dont fit them right? I'm really unsure. They are contoured so they fit a bit better because my boobs are wideset, but I have to place the dome in the center of my chest which makes it off center with my boob, not a horrible thing considering i need to focus more pressure on the center and upper portion on my chest, but it also digs into my shoulder and i can feel it pinching the nerves which isn't good so I have to be mindful for that, and still want to increase the overall shape, so im kid of placing all around in different spots and because it's contoured it makes it a little bit weird for lose suction in certain spot if that makes sense?

i was trying to figure out if I needed to buy a bigger or wider dome? I was looking at noogleberry and i wasnt sure if their domes would be compatible with the hand pump i already have for if I'd have to invest in the whole NB system. 
as far as i can tell, I cant see any larger domes that fit the pump i bought from amazon? 

Anyone with NB know if what i have would already work or if i kind of wasted my money and shou've just bought NB to begin with XD lol

Also, would the soft foam cups fit with the domes I have? or is it NB specific? 

just want to be able to sneaky pump when I'm at my bfs and cant bring my whole electric machine lol

from the Amazon specs, I can’t tell if those are 13cm wide or 15?   And what’s your bra band size?   I’m assuming that your 33” is your bust.  Which if your a B or C cup would put you at around a 30” band?   My breasts are also widespread and I need help more help on the bottom.   Did you try doing one at a time?  Even at 13cm, they may be one size too big.  And you probably should not have contoured.    My domes are about 11.5cm and not contoured.  And I have had good luck not using lotion in my entire breast, just the part I want to increase.   Leaving the top of mine dry so it does not pull that part of the breast into the dome.   You would leave the bottom of your breasts unlubed.   And try doing one at a time. 

Look at this dome size database I started years ago and see where your domes fit in.  https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19940

(30-01-2024, 12:52 PM)Karren H Wrote:  from the Amazon specs, I can’t tell if those are 13cm wide or 15?   And what’s your bra band size?   I’m assuming that your 33” is your bust.  Which if your a B or C cup would put you at around a 30” band?   My breasts are also widespread and I need help more help on the bottom.   Did you try doing one at a time?  Even at 13cm, they may be one size too big.  And you probably should not have contoured.    My domes are about 11.5cm and not contoured.  And I have had good luck not using lotion in my entire breast, just the part I want to increase.   Leaving the top of mine dry so it does not pull that part of the breast into the dome.   You would leave the bottom of your breasts unlubed.   And try doing one at a time. 

Look at this dome size database I started years ago and see where your domes fit in.  https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19940

Its 13.5cm diameter and 15cm tall. Currently band size has been staying at 30 in, bust 33 in and upper bust 32.5 in. 

I only do one at a time and alternate back and forth for 20-30 mins after already using heat + massage for awhile. I found that I just couldn't get decent suction with both at once. 
You think it might be too big? Interesting I would've thought that smaller wouldnt have enough space or create more of a torpedo shape rather than rounded, but I'll definitely check the link you sent to see. 

I may have to invest in noogleberry just to have something when I don't have access to my electric pump. 

I've looked into Evebra as I really like the idea of teardrop shaped dome to help focus more on the upper chest area but still get full coverage but idk about shelling out 2600+ Canadian for that D:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon