Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Smallest, most easy to conceal system?

Hi everyone, I'm relatively new here and just starting my NBE journey! 

Long story short, Evebra (the new version of BRAVA) is too wide for my underbust, and the smallest domes offer way more depth than I'll need for quite a long time, so it's unnecessarily bulky. I currently don't fill out my 32 AA bras and I have a narrow upper body. I would like to mimic the system using better fitting domes that I can pump to a low pressure (20 mm Hg like BRAVA) and keep on for 12 hours a day. I've seen a lot of great threads here about DIY systems! But ideally, I would love to be able to conceal the domes under a baggy sweatshirt and wear them out and about in order to get up to 12 hours of wear (They don't need to be undetectable, I just don't want to look like I have two traffic cones on my breasts). The Noogleberry and Bosom Beauty domes are too high profile for me, but judging from the photos, maybe the size small Noogleberry domes are a different, more flat shape? 

In your experience, what are the smallest diameter, flattest domes (rather than cone shaped) that you have come across? Are they comfortable enough to keep on for 12 hours at a time?

Hi everyone! Just wanted to provide a quick update on what I've found so far.

I found an old thread on this forum about a product called Up'll-D (for C cups and above) and Up'll-D (for smaller than C cups). It seems like it can only be bought from Japanese websites for around $100 USD. It is a very low profile system that looks like a silicone breast prosthesis but is hollowed out so that your breast fits inside. It works like a suction cup to apply gentle constant vacuum tension to the breasts and can be worn for a few hours at a time. The pressure can't be customized. This seems like the lowest profile option around, and falls into the "low and slow" pumping category.

I've also found that cups designed for butt enhancement are often not torpedo shaped. For instance: https://www.amazon.com/Accessories-Meifuly-Upgraded-8-46inch-Extra-Large/dp/B09Z7N3YNN/ref=asc_df_B09Z7NWJGZ/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=642093401883&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=3089268895001499233&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9031923&hvtargid=pla-1933692827946&mcid=0ab0c38c91fc3b6a8e54b6d226e06847&th=1
The issue with this option is that these cups tend to be large in diameter, so they're not suitable for a narrow torso. However, I think with some silicone padding, these might offer a slightly more easy to conceal shape. I'm still looking for some with a smaller diameter and if I find them, I'll share a link!

Finally, I've seen a lot of great threads about DIY domes. From 4" PVC end caps fitted with a nipple to attach tubing, to stemmed plastic drinking glasses with the base cut off and a hole drilled through the stem, there are so many creative options! I may try to custom make some domes of my own, and if I am successful I'll share my process!

Where did you see all those diy ideas? Was it the noogleberry forum or sowhere else?

Edit: The Up’ll D is very unusual. I’ve never seen anything like it. It has no pump or tubing. It’s just soft squishy suction cups like the head of plunger, but they’re shaped like a boobs. They suction on passively like a typical suction cup.

I meant to edit my comment, not make a new one, but I’ll say what I was gonna say anyway. It’s hard for me to believe that a product like Up’ll D is equivalent to an actual pump and cups, but I wonder if it could be used to help maintain swelling between pumping sessions. I don’t think I’d buy it myself, but I kinda hope someone tries it. I’m very curious.

Here2learn, if you know where the Up’ll can be bought, can you post a link, even if it’s not in English?

I don’t know of any real small systems that run on low pressure.   But I have made a lot of DIY systems using PVC pipe.   Even one that used glass fish bowls.   Lol.  But long time ago I made a set for a very small woman who needed help.  They were 3” pipe caps with a hand pump.    I have a 3 inch set and a 4 and a 6 I used for my butt.   But the key if you make anything is making it leak free.   That way once depressurization it will stay on for 4 plus hours.   I sleep with mine on and they don’t come off till I open the valve.   I also don’t use a pimp any more just draw suction from my mouth and it is more than sufficient.  Think my posts are here somewhere and on breastnexum.

Oh, Here are some photos of the system I currently use. https://ibb.co/album/N9MVwC

Sorry for my delayed response! I've found Up'll available on:

Amazon Japan: https://www.amazon.co.jp/stores/page/0F984BCA-F9DF-4D4F-9CF9-43D630A23448?ingress=2&visitId=b5022eaa-549d-4bc3-9125-a11aa5af3253&ref_=ast_bln

Rakuten: https://item.rakuten.co.jp/e-magical/203/

and some other sites if you Google "up'll公式アップルC/D"

I also see it used to be listed on Amazon USA: https://uedata.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01HEPQWFA

If you purchase it or try to make one of your own, let us know!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon