Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What do you guys think about this herbal supplement?

Hi, everyone! 

I'm actually have been on this forum since years ago (I was 15 y.o. I guess) but never really do anything about NBE except for breast massage because I was too afraid I was still in puberty and development. But now I am 25 y.o and still with a 32 small A cup Smile) Now, I really want to try NBE to have that more feminine lookI've been always impressed by the knowledge I found and supportive members in this forum. I guess I haven't found any website that have this lots of information about NBE but I still need some advice for my NBE program.

I am 5,5 ft tall, 132 pounds. I noticed I am easily gain weight if I don't control my food intake and gain fat more on the thighs, arms, and face cheeks. But not on the boobies. I have wide hip bones structure but not that bottom heavy as well. I feel like most of the time, my feet feel cold despite I'm living in Asian tropical country. I've also always have a low blood pressure. I used to have a lot of acne until I was 20 y.o. but thankfully they are gone now. A little bit from my family background, my mother has A cup size but her sisters and mom all have at least D cup size. 

I want to try the herbal NBE since the ingredients are more easier to find in my country than Bovine Ovary. I also came across to a supplement called 'Nutrimax Femme' (local product) that contains:

Wild Yam (Dioscorea opposital) Radix Extract 150 mg
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) Semen Extract 135 mg
Cumin (Cuminum cyminum) Semen Extract 50 mg
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) Fructus Extract 35 mg
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) Semen Extract 50 mg
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) Radix Extract 50 mg
Damiana (Turnera diffusa) Folium Extract 50 mg
Red Raspberry (Rubus idaeus) Fructus Extract 100 mg
Pueraria mirifica Extract 50 mg
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) Herba Extract 50 mg

It is suggested to take it 2-4 pills a day before sleep. I was wondering if the formula in this supplement is enough and good to try first? Or is there anything I can add more for the program? (besides breast massage and pump because I will try them also)

Hope someone will come across this thread and give me some advices. It will mean a lot to me. Thank you Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

It's unusual to see Pueraria mirifica with all those other herbs. Normally herbal formulations for breast enhancement don't contain it, as it's usually seen as an entirely separate supplement. Anyway, if you're going to try that product I think you'd need 4 capsules a day rather than 2, as it's not a hugely strong formulation. I don't think anyone here has ever used it though, so you'd be our guinea pig. It's interesting that they tell you to take it all before sleep, as that isn't typical for herbal products, but I guess you can only try it and see.

(04-01-2024, 03:09 AM)black eyed susan Wrote:  It's unusual to see Pueraria mirifica with all those other herbs. Normally herbal formulations for breast enhancement don't contain it, as it's usually seen as an entirely separate supplement. Anyway, if you're going to try that product I think you'd need 4 capsules a day rather than 2, as it's not a hugely strong formulation. I don't think anyone here has ever used it though, so you'd be our guinea pig. It's interesting that they tell you to take it all before sleep, as that isn't typical for herbal products, but I guess you can only try it and see.

Yes, it is unusual from what I've read in here and I'm pretty curious too actually. I also have read that we should take herbal pills with an empty stomach. But yes, I will never know if I never tried. I guess I need to be the guinea pig Big Grin I will try to take 4 capsules a day and update soon once I've got the supplement.

Thank you so much for your reply and advice, Susan! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon