Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Some advice needed! NBE semi-newbie

Hi everyone! 

I’m semi new to this forum. I believe I might have been lurking around this forum about 10 years ago where I was really keen on NBE, hormonal balance, cystic acne, hair loss issues so I know a little about hormonal stuff and how these things work. 

Long story short, I am 35 now, and now I have 2 kids conceived naturally and I am done having kids. It seems like I have no fertility issues and my cycles are normal, just a little heavy maybe on the first 2 days, but I don’t think it’s anything abnormal.

I am somewhat slim, 5 ft 3 and 126lbs maybe a little heavy at my bottom but I believe is due to all the eating I’ve been doing… 

I am a B size and I’ve always been B. When I was lactating I was a C but that’s over now and now my breasts looks shrunken and sad as opposed to a more perky looking B in the past. 

I’ve always had hair loss and thinning hair since puberty and cystic acne which got me into a lot of deep dive into hormonal related topics. I’ve finally overcome the cystic acne with probiotics, taking care of gut heath, but new problems hit me once in awhile (allergies, hives, even eczema flares post pregnancy when my hormones and body was a train wreck). My complexion is mostly good now though the hair loss is never ending.

I’ve never got any blood work done though my gynaecologist did feedback to me that I have no cysts or any sort of fertility issue.

Question: Am I a suitable candidate to embark on the NBE (simple) plan? I am thinking of taking PM, shatavari and maybe saw palmetto. My hair loss was bad last time and has gotten even worse after having kids. I find hair clumps at my drainage daily and it’s killing me. 

Any recommendations or insights based on my story? Thanks!!!!!

I don't see any reason why you can't try. I mean there's nothing in your story that I can see that makes you unsuitable to try NBE. I don't know what your chances of success would be, but I don't see anything that should deter you from giving it a go. I think the saw palmetto might be a good move in your case.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon