Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ending my 7 years NBE journey with fat transfer?

I have been an active member of this forum for 7-8 years, explored various methods such as PM, BO, herbs, volufiline, pumping, massage, and BCP for natural breast enhancement (NBE). Recently, I decided to undergo a fat transfer procedure, marking the end of my NBE journey. I'd like to share my experience with NBE so far.

what give me most "growth"?
1. weight gain - when I first try NBE in 2015, I was around 42kg. A few years later, I have a full time job and start putting on some weight. When I was 46kg, I can feel my breast getting more 'meaty' from the weight gain

2. Birth control - I began using birth control pills in 2018, and I noticed that they kept my breasts consistently plump. During the luteal phase, my breasts would typically become heavier and fuller due to water retention. While I am on BCP, I experience a similar sensation of fullness every day, which felt great. However, I don't believe these were actual growth in breast tissue. (or maybe just a bit?)

Overall, I think these two are the reasons my breast are measuredly bigger. 
Before NBE I was 79-80cm. After that, I was stably 83cm.

How about other NBE method? (PM, BO, herbs, Progesterone cream) 
I have some swelling when I was using PM/Herb/Progesterone cream, but those are just swelling which disappears after some times, and I don't feel like they are actual growth. It was also quite frustrating when PM messed up my period in the begging, or when I have to constantly thinking which herb to cycle. The PC gives me most swelling when I cycle it, but I guess it mimics my luteal phrase.

My thoughts on pumping/massage
didn't observe any growth or swelling from massage, rendering it ineffective for me. With pumping, I made multiple attempts, but I always felt disheartened when I have the suction marks. those marks take quite a long time to fade and I feel fortunate that those are not permanent scars. Everytime I tried pumping, i devoted so much time and heart, and it definitely hinder my work and life to pump everyday. Yet, the result is minimal, there is swelling and maybe very little bit of growth. On a positive note, the pumping sessions prepared my breasts for the fat transfer procedure. During the consultation, the doctor noted that I had enough "room" in my breasts, which was favorable for fat transfer.

Small reflection
Thinking about all those money and time spent on NBE over the past 7 year, I regret being too "devoted" and priorities NBE over a lot of things in life. But it's also my own mental issue that I let the body anxiety taken over me. 

Why fat transfer? 
I realized that I needed to resolve my breast-related anxiety; otherwise, I would continue to seek success through NBE indefinitely.  however, I don't want to use more time thinking how to make the NBE works on me, so I take a look on the fat transfer despite I think there can be a lot of potential risk and side effect. But still, I don't wanna spend more time struggling, so I decided to do fat transfer from my waist. I injected 200cc and 380cc respectively. Some fat will likely be dissolved, so it will take 1-3 month too see the final result I have only completed the surgery for a few weeks, so far so good, but some side effect may not show up in early stage (e.g. calcification). 

Limitation due to my body shape
IDue to my scoliosis, my breasts are naturally uneven. One breast appears to be a perfect Tanner stage 5, while the other is more like Tanner stage 4 and has a different shape.  I never success to make them more even from NBE. My doctor tried hard to even them out  by injecting the max amount of fat. (we cant inject toooooo much or it will increate the chance of side effect) they are still 0.5-1 cup difference with unequal shape. the differences is still quite noticeable. I dont think there is an easy fix for this, and I feel okay to live with it. 

So far I am happy with the procedure and hopefully I can live a happy life without concerning my breast size again  Big Grin
I wish everyone a big success on NBE Tongue

Which part(s) of your body did they harvest fat from? Are you happy with the lipo result? I’m terrified of the risk of irregularities and unevenness in thigh lipo but it’s the only area where I have enough fat

(29-12-2023, 08:41 PM)bambooshoo Wrote:  Which part(s) of your body did they harvest fat from? Are you happy with the lipo result? I’m terrified of the risk of irregularities and unevenness in thigh lipo but it’s the only area where I have enough fat
Fat transfer should come from chest or upper arms, maybe stomach, but not farther away from your boobs. The farther away, it is more likely that the fat will be rejected. Also many small transfers are better than a few large ones.

(29-12-2023, 08:41 PM)bambooshoo Wrote:  Which part(s) of your body did they harvest fat from? Are you happy with the lipo result? I’m terrified of the risk of irregularities and unevenness in thigh lipo but it’s the only area where I have enough fat

I harvested my fat from the whole abdominal including love handles. The total harvested fat is around 1900cc. The result is reallly depends on the operator, find a doctor with better reputation. I am still recovering but I don’t see any irregularities so far.

how are you healing up with your fat transfer? ive considered but fear the nodule necrosis

Thank you for your post and the perspective you have provided. Your type of experience helps me with setting a level of realistic expectations but also a drive to “crack the code” on  how to make NBE successful. I hope the fat transfer procedure works out well for you!

(15-02-2024, 07:52 AM)feralfairy Wrote:  how are you healing up with your fat transfer? ive considered but fear the nodule necrosis

Already passed the 3 months mark after my surgery

I do not feel any lumps in my breast, and no inflammation etc either. They gradually become soft and just like the real one. My boobs are never those jiggly soft type, they always on the squishy elastic side. I think my breast feel the same after the recovery. 

on the fat cell survival rate. Originally I thought I can beat the 50-60% rule. But after the second months, it starts to absorb quickly. (Maybe I don’t eat enough). I think the survival rate is around 60%. A lot of injection on my upper breast has been absorbed. But I am grateful they get absorbed rather than calcified.

For my belly recovery, they are fully recovered. My tummy is soft as before. During the recovery it is a bit hard. However, I still feel itchy on my love handles sometimes. Maybe the skin is still recovering. But it is not bothering me.

On the scarring, the scar of the liposuction is a 1cm incision.it is quite prominent, the hyperpigmentation does not seem to fade. I’m not super bothered , but I’m trying to put vic c everyday hopefully to fade it a bit. For the scar under my boobs, they are 0.5cm only and the scar is more pinkish like a bug bite. They are not noticeable at all and I’m not bothered.

my right boob is still 0.5-1 cup smaller than the right side. But I’m still grateful for the result. It still bother me a bit to see they are unequal. But I have no urgent plan to do another fat grafting. 

overall I think the surgery is still a big success. I feel “one less problem” after my surgery. I no longer complain about my belly. I used to worry about it every another day, and rant to my bf a lot. Also, I no longer need to spare my time to pump my breast secretly. Not trying to advocate surgery, but it really taking away the issues that bother me on a daily basis, and I feel like I can focus on my own life now

Thanks for your update. I'm really glad you regard the surgery as a big success. It seems it was the right decision for you.

Do you think it's feasible to maybe one day go through the procedure for one breast only, with a view to evening the size?

(27-03-2024, 03:27 AM)Rozu Wrote:  Thanks for your update. I'm really glad you regard the surgery as a big success. It seems it was the right decision for you.

Do you think it's feasible to maybe one day go through the procedure for one breast only, with a view to evening the size?

yes I can, but I don’t feel the urgency to do it. The uneveniness is not that obvious now (my bf say he can’t tell from first glance now), and I’m comfortable with it now

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon